Last Post Replies
Curtis Glenn
Recently, I have noticed that I am not able to launch a course for editing while using Chrome. I can launch Rise dashboard in Chrome, but when I try to launch an actua...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kate Blanchard
Hi, After uploading an Articulate presentation into Canvas, it opens well, but images show up as thumbnails. I have published the item, reset the content validation li...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Ryan Sadleir
Hi, We have two courses that were previously created in Rise 360 and then downloaded to add to our learning platform. The person that created the courses left th...
3 years ago
By Karl Muller
di_lima@eopen.com.br Lima
It would be great have "by choice" in all the feedback´s questions. Thanks.
3 years ago
By di_lima@eopen.com.br Lima
Derichebourg Academy
Dear Sirs, I am writing to inquire about a feature I am not able to locate an answer for. Indeed in the AML e-learning course I am creating, I have included a scenar...
3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Mike Dubin
I have become the admin for my team for Rise courses. There are several people on my team and hundreds of courses that have had ownership transferred to me for a...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Stacey  Boon
I have a Rise module that has a lot of flashcards. The flash card function is great. However, when I print to pdf the cards are cutoff the text disappears. This is sup...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Paco Giménez
Is there a way to save the projects locally rather than in the cloud? For security and ISO issues, my company can't work with software that stores projects in the clou...
3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Sharon Mandel
I have a technical query here. When you're in a block in Rise, how do you insert images? It seems the only way to do that is to create another block. Is that right?
3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Learning Solutions
Hi, We have been building Rise packages and uploading to our Totara V12. Some of the packages are marked as completed correctly when I progress to 100% but then when I...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Ellen Brodsky
Hello everyone. A course I'm working on really needs to allow learners to type their own ideas into text fields. Their input is saved and can be edited if they come ba...
3 years ago
By Math Notermans
Brian Farkas
Hi, Working on a project and we will be exporting the rise course into a scorm package. I was hoping to tweak a couple of html things to he core content (fix a few lin...
3 years ago
By Brian Farkas
Amy Parker
Brand new user... be kind! :-) I see all these great templates but can't figure out how to import them into Rise. Is it even possible? https://community.ar...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Carolina Finelli
I have a rise course with a quiz, however the student's score is not showing up on the LMS, can you help me solve this? Thanks
3 years ago
By Carolina Finelli
Melinda Romanek
I would love to use Rise for our course development, but we are accustomed to having the course transcript available in Storyline. Does Rise 360 support that functiona...
3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Derichebourg Academy
Dear Sirs, I am writing to inquire about a feature I am not able to locate an answer for. Indeed in the AML e-learning course I am creating, I have included a scenar...
3 years ago
By Derichebourg Academy
Tim St. Clair
I'd really like to see some quality additions to Rise. Many feature requests here get a swift "great idea, i'll get that in front of the team" from the forum team and ...
3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Luke Benfield
Good morning, Does anyone know if we can use the mailto: code to create a new email from a link within Rise? Example, I'd like to have a link in a Contact sectio...
3 years ago
By nour saify
Samantha Fowlds
Hello: I made my own icons. They are appearing large and blurry! How can I fix this? Thank you for your help!
3 years ago
By Samantha Fowlds
Tabatha Willis
Would you be able to provide the rise file? We would like to build something very similar. We love the look of this orientation course.
3 years ago
By Cecilia Finch