Last Post Replies
JC Blanchard
After changing the default background color of a block in Rise 360, it is not possible to revert to the default color by clicking on the "Reset" button. The reset butt...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jade Lee
I created a course with Rise 360 and included a Quiz block but after the Quiz is completed I cannot go to Next/Continue button which is a link to mark attendance. Pls ...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Tom Fowler
Hi everyone, The Rise translation feature seems like it should work really nicely, yet it never has for me. I have followed the steps to the letter and ...
3 years ago
By Cass Netzley
cohav cohen
Hi, This question is for Trina Rimmer. I loved your customer service interaction template you had created. I wanted to know if I can please p...
3 years ago
By Lea Agato
Gregory Loewenthal
Just in the last few days, I am wasting time waiting for Rise to respond to a command. For example, I want to move from one lesson to another within a course. I use th...
3 years ago
By Lea Agato
Bekim Kasumi
Hello, is it possible to import a scorm file exported from rise, into another rise account or if the subscription has expired???
3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Christine Salmon
Is there a way I can add a footer to my module in rise?
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Charity Walsh
Hi - new at this and trying to get all of our Articulate360 files into Rise360, for then export to PDF. I am able to easily import the files to Review360 and see an op...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Ashley Vora
Hi Is there a way of getting the cover photo to show on top of all sections that’s created or does it only show on beginning menu??? thanks
3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Michael Gallagher
Does anyone have a solution for centering your logo on the first screen of a Rise course? The default location of an inserted Branding logo is left justified to the te...
3 years ago
By Michael Gallagher
Gabrielle Campos
I am uploading a Rise course to our LMP. We use Wordpress with LearnDash and I exported the Rise course for LMS xAPI. When I upload the course to our site, bookmarking...
3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Cassandra Jeffries
Hi there, I was wondering if it would be possible to add some extra features to Rise please? - A vertical image gallery, so the images are aligned verti...
3 years ago
By Fiona OSullivan
Beth Williams
What is the best way to upload a newly created Rise 360 module into Moodle LMS? Thanks.
3 years ago
By Margaret Brodtmann
CINDY LYONS
I'd like to show a conversation between 2 characters. But it seems you can only show one character per scene. Is there a way to be able to show 2 characters per scene?
3 years ago
By Arleen Lafuente
Jason Dove
Hello, I am curious if anyone has successfully added GreenSock (GSAP) for RISE and was able to get it to work? My goal is to animate an SVG image using GSAP.&nb...
3 years ago
By Math Notermans
Shiloh I
I'm working with a Rise 360 course and wondering if there's any way, using a web export of the course (not LMS), to capture the score output through HTTP, or by using ...
3 years ago
By Shiloh I
Jimmy Makdissi
Hi I am having some issues with my courses and I can't work out if it an articulate problem or scorm problem. Basically a learner gets to the end of course havin...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Gordon UBS Lam
I have a Rise SCORM with several blocks in it including a SL 360 File. It seems that the name of the SL file appears onscreen along with the play button. Is there...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Benjamin Houge
I'm trying to embed an Qualtrics survey via iframe (which is easy to do). What's not so easy is getting the iframe to be responsive to the survey content length (which...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Andres Arevalo
Buenos días como se puede generar o ir entregando una nota o califacion a medida que se va avanzando En una diapositiva, necesito 5 califaciones 0/25/50/75/100
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez