Last Post Replies
Leah Mae Enero
Hi! My free trial version is about to end. I understand that I won't have access to it anymore, how can I save it?
3 years ago
By Lea Agato
Michael Daniels
After uploading multiple audio files from Adobe Audition into Rise 360, it has become clear that the volume needs to be increased for each file. Instead of editi...
3 years ago
By Michael Daniels
Amy Woodruff
My team would like to share access to our final Rise course source files with one another. For example, if a team member is out of the office and small edits are reque...
3 years ago
By Amy Woodruff
Judd Huang
There is an issue of showing the note block on safari browser or iOS device web browser. It looks perfect on Chrome and other. We have export the course ...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Carol Davis
I want to ask the learner a question that lets them select any and/or all responses. I tested this with "multiple response" question and tried "correct/incorrect"...
3 years ago
By Carol Davis
Julia Kovacheva
Hi e-learning friends - I was wondering whether there is a plan to add multilanguage support in Rise 360, so that we don't have to create one course for each language ...
3 years ago
By Lea Agato
Math Notermans
When you work in Rise360 in Edge several UI elements that are available in Chrome are unavailable in Edge. Being the 'delete block' icon to name just an important one.
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Onofrio Mazzeo
Dears, i'm trying to import XLIFF translated into my duplicated course, but i get a generic message error and i don't know what to do! Please help me! thanks!
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
janel bacote
We use an oracle enterprise LMS and we can get Rise to play but it will not, resume training where they left off, it will not record completion, and if you hit the exi...
3 years ago
By janel bacote
Dorrien Venables
There is a current Rise general tool limitation in not being able to update fonts on buttons in general as well as lesson titles on the home page. Does anyone ha...
3 years ago
By Dorrien Venables
Claire AIMAR
Hi there, Do someone know how to customize the character and import my own ones in the tool SCENARIO for RISE ? thanks
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Gail Chambers
Although Rise is very user friendly, I'm wondering if there is a Rise tutorial for learners taking a Rise course to review prior to start? Any ideas, thoughts or sugge...
3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Shani Roberts
Hello Wonderful eLearning Heroes! Here's the sict...I want to stop users from pausing a Storyline video that has been placed in Rise. For example, when a SL video is p...
3 years ago
By Lea Agato
Tondrea Davis-Powell
Does anyone know how this is done? You can't just insert an mp4 instead of a jpg or png. Check out the example below: Cardiology Observations - Cardiac Cycle | Rise 36...
3 years ago
By Karin Rex
Sahil Koul
I am using Rise 360 for creating a course and all the lessons which i add to the course will scroll down when we click on the next. Is there any way we can have a next...
3 years ago
By Jim Beaudoin
Andrew  Johnson
On a couple of RISE 360 modules, we have had feedback from users after they have fully completed a module and all of the side menu options are ticked completed, if the...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Isobelle Rodgers
Rise - Can you score a rise course on 2 knowledge check rather than one?
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
AsureQuality Academy
Hi everyone, I am hoping someone can help me. I've created a course in rise and exported as scorm 1.2 for our LMS (saba). The course loads onto our LMS without issue b...
3 years ago
By Lea Agato
James Mason
Users are unable to type an answer in a Rise quiz question when using Internet Explorer, works fine in Chrome. What do I do?
3 years ago
By Lea Agato
Taylor Sikes
We are trying to implement xAPI Articulate output offline in a progressive Web app (PWA). However, we are having issues with caching the output file structure on mobil...
3 years ago
By Marc Guérin