Last Post Replies
Shana Ryman (she/her)
I need to have characters in my scenarios that have masks on. Is there any way to get this content updated?
over 3 years ago
By Matthew Bassuk
Lexie Swift
Hi all - I'm new to Rise, but couldn't find any information on this and would love some help! When we upload the SCORM 1.2 file to our LMS (SABA), we're finding ...
over 3 years ago
By Lexie Swift
Shakis Hall
Hi, I exported my Rise360 course as a SCORM 1.2 for Canvas. I followed the SCORM import instructions on Canvas's website, however, I receive an error message when atte...
over 3 years ago
By Shakis Hall
Janie Liz Sampaga
Hello. In my rise course, I have a labeled graphic section and added videos on each marker. I added closed caption files, which show up perfectly fine, but when I clic...
over 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Carol Dawson
Hello! I am wrapping up user testing on a course and several people have asked how they can revisit the scenario details from the first page of the scenario before sel...
over 3 years ago
By Lea Agato
Amy Linenberger
My colleague recently created a team account and added a seat for me. We're hoping to collaborate on some Rise courses in her account. Is there any way for her to shar...
over 3 years ago
By Lea Agato
Arnie Park
Hello, Rise 360. Need a one answer quiz question at the end of the module to send back a score to the LMS. Anyone know how to get rid of the circle second option on th...
over 3 years ago
By Arnie Park
Jim Paxton
Is it possible to recover rise courses build during trial period but there is a delay in signing up for full licence after the trial period has expired?
over 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Anne McEvoy
Hi All, I am using Rise 360 to create a course and exporting this using the Web option. I want to know how the videos I upload gets embedded into the exported webpage....
over 3 years ago
By Anne McEvoy
Seok Fern Toh
Is there a way to copy content created within a lesson to another lesson within the same course? Duplicating the lesson block merely retains that content within the le...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Ann-Kathrin Otto
Liebes Articulate, wir haben ein E-Learning unter den Testaccounts: - ann-kathrin.otto@schaeffler.com - geisecst@schaeffler.com zur Ergonomie erstell...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Cassandra Black
I'm new to the community and to articulate products. Can someone share what the current/best recommendations are for embedding a discussion board interaction into a ri...
over 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Chris Vargas
Hello - I'm looking for examples of how others' courses are displayed in their LMS platforms. My company's LMS is pretty specific to the industry, and the user-f...
over 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Jens Ritter
Hey everyone :) I have the following problem: I have embedded a video in Rise and would like to add Russian subtitles to it. I have inserted the vtt correctly, u...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
David Craig
In creating RISE content with embedded Storylines, every SL shows up in iOS devices as a black box with a play button instead of the correct functionality as it was bu...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Stacy Rempel
Hello, I was contacted by a coworker, who only has the "share" link for a Rise course. The owner is unknown, and they need some edits completed. Is there any way ...
over 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Oscar Carrera
Hello all, When I export to Web, my organization's logo does not export. It does not even show up on the Assets folder in the zip file. However, I am able to see...
over 3 years ago
By Oscar Carrera
Heikki Lehtola
Hi, I'm having troubles with importing translation file. I didn't create the course as it was outsourced. I received a copy of the course of which the .xliff file was ...
over 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Tony Budge
Hi, I want to know if I can search the RISE360 content library for the Articulate people 'character' series/sets and then use the selected people as images in my lesso...
over 3 years ago
By Millie Colon
Scott Schaus
Working on a project that has ~100 courses and anywhere from 16 to 80 lessons per course. We use Asana to manage the development workflow and tasks, but I am...
over 3 years ago
By Scott Schaus