Last Post Replies
Martin Ayotte
We are looking to get hyperlink in Rise to prompt to download a PDF (Form) rather than opening it. Do you know if that's possible? Thanks
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Stephen Vandermer
I am using the Cornerstone OnDemand LMS. The Rise course is set to Track...Quiz Result and show Passed/Failed. Quiz has 80% pass requirement. PROBLEM: Course only re...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Lionel Ang
Hi understand this is not encouraged however in a finance and highly regulated organization, there are red tapes and obstacles to resource acquisition. We are in...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Lauren Husband
I am developing a course for a client. We are using LearnDash as the LMS and Articulate Rise as the authoring tool. The client wants the learner to complete an action ...
over 3 years ago
By Lauren Husband
Dan Price
Hi, I have created a Storyline interaction containing four hover areas. This is being placed into a Rise course. In Rise I want to block progression until the interact...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Katy Baker
I am trying to add a audio block to introduce a video in Rise. I create a separate block for the audio and add the continue bar using Multimedia/Audio like I have done...
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Margaret Constantine
Hi I have built a Rise 360 course and used some activities from Storyline. I have published to Review 360 with no issues and now it is coming up with this error m...
over 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Kristen Bjork
I'm having a VERY frustrating experience with Rise export to web right now. Some of the Storyline elements of the courses I am exporting do not export properly. This s...
over 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Monica Elliott
I have several SL blocks in my Rise module and they work fine in Rise preview mode. Once I export to our LMS several of the blocks are blank. I have tried duplicating ...
over 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Catherine Davis
Hi, All, I just created a course in Rise 360 that has three embedded Storyline scenarios for people to watch. Two of the three scenarios are loading. When ...
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Chris Want
Hi all We are trying to add a 90 second video to Rise, although must be high quality as is 80mb. This keeps giving an error when trying to upload. Have even tried on a...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jessie Pigeon
Hey there! I see there have already been some discussions around embedding third party software (i.e Padlet) into Rise 360 to encourage real-time discussions; ho...
over 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Liz Gunter
Hi, I have placed a link to a survey in my Rise 360 course. Then I added a "continue" button after the link and used the settings feature to change it to "Comple...
over 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Laura Rakestraw
This is probably a silly question with an obvious answer, but I'm not seeing how to fix it. I'm building an interactive scenario in Rise, and my third response option ...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Sheriff Ahmed
Hello there, I am having an issue with my course. I have exported the SCORM to Pass/Failed with the intention of having the learner complete the quiz once and record t...
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Patty Raymond
Hi - the question to me is what is an appropriate maximum file size to expect for Rise courses, and if we need to keep our file size under a limit, what are the things...
over 3 years ago
By Patty Raymond
Finanssektorens Uddannelsescenter
Hi One of our clients have trouble opening SCORM from Rise in their LMS Talensoft. They have tried with different SCORM-editions, but still no luck. I have seen some p...
over 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Margaret Richards
Hello could someone help me build a good embed code for a Rise Block please? I want to embed a map created in Mindmeister. There is an embed wizard for that...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Bahareh Gelotte
Hi, I wonder if there is a way to connect different rise courses to each other through hyperlinking? I created 4 mini courses for different products in rise and I...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Adapted Interactive
Hi, Hoping someone can help. We have a Storyline block that we are embedding in Rise. The SL block has a button which when clicked calls a custom ...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez