Last Post Replies
Tati Tchoubar
Please kindly advise where to download new template from the Content Library to our Rise course that uses blocks. Or how to create a new course using this template. Fo...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Charlain Fondren
I like using the Process pre-built lesson, but would like to be able to customize it a little. It would be great to be able to customize the "Step" banner that shows ...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Mark Datuin
Hi All, I'm trying to change the label settings, however it is not working. Has anyone experienced the same issue? Were you able to resolve? If so, how? Thank you! ...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
David Lockett
We've recently bought Storyline 360 to use at work, and our IT dept are in the process of installing it. However, because of the way our systems work they're having a ...
4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Kelly Reed
I'm using a labeled graphic. After the first time I click on the info label the text grays out near the bottom making it seem like the information is cut off. Is there...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Shawn Barnes
We are looking at using Rise to modernize our job aids and manuals. We have several that can be anywhere from 1-500+ pages. Currently, we create these docs in Word, s...
4 years ago
By Shawn Barnes
Rachel Samson
Hello! I have figured out how to require lessons to be completed in order before continuing on in a course, but is there a way to also ensure that they are clicking on...
4 years ago
By Rachel Samson
Kirk Swientoniowski
We are creating a training program where we are using Storyline 360 to develop the core module, but then adding in Rise courses (with the share link as a web object) t...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Maggie Merino
I am building a training workbook where some lessons have either an interactive block of a Storyline 360 video, a knowledge check, or checklists and every time I navig...
4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Taylor Tomanio
Can you hide the details on the first screen of rise?
4 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Doug Dewan
We currently are using IE11, the course seems to get stuck on the quiz block on the 1st question. The "Submit" button is missing or it's below the screen and you can't...
4 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Traci P
Hi All! I've worked with SL and other Articulate products for several years now, but I'm new to Rise. I'm researching it as an option to be used as a primary tool for...
4 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Peacock Learning
Hi there, I have a storyline block that's not showing: https://360.articulate.com/review/content/34dc5a78-e593-416f-8982-6628c8c54c0f/review (last quiz, of 6). It's ...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Toni Cortez
When I preview my marker, which is only one page, in the upper right hand corner I see < >   Presumably that's to page forward or back within the marker.  How do...
4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Mhairi Longmuir
Is there a way to un-centre the text in the text answers? I am using bullet points and it's making it look strange!   Cheers
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Helena Sandström
I created a labelled graphic with markers/cards that contain videos with embed. Depending on the location of the marker, the width of the card changes and in the firs...
4 years ago
By Helena Sandström
Sarah Dewar
Even though I have elected to hide metadata, it still shows up under the title of the lesson. (see attached image) Is there a way to edit or remove that Cloudfront me...
4 years ago
Bev Osborne
I watched a webinar "Authoring Responsive Mobile Courses with Rise" (excellent BTW) and you mentioned another webinar for 1/22/18 by the CTO on Rise - I do not see thi...
4 years ago
Dave Baker
Hi There, Is there a way to tick lessons complete in the left hand contents on the left, otherwise learners have to go through every item to complete the course and t...
4 years ago
Sandra  Olechowicz
Hello - is there any way to copy a Rise course that has been sent to me to review? That is, how can I open the course that is in review mode in my version of Rise?   ...
4 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie