Last Post Replies
Stephanie Walton
Hello, I have a Storyline Block in a Rise 360 course was developed in English, and then translated in Spanish. I can't figure out where the title of the course is bein...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Crystal Horn
Hi everyone! Have you seen our free course on creating social change? You can get a copy on your Rise 360 dashboard to edit and use as you'd like! You can le...
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Trainer GameReady
Does anyone have any insight and directions for embedding a Rise course into a worpress.org website? I am using a Divi theme for building a basic educational webs...
over 3 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Producent Åtta
We use Articulate Rise in our productions and now have a question about Accessibility. Our goal is to be able to follow WCAG 2.1 at level AA. Can we trust that we can ...
over 3 years ago
By Producent Åtta
Ameur Hazmani
Hi, i'm new with rise 360 online solution, i exported my first course to XAPI, and i have an LRS working normally Actually when i add simple code like that at my ts-co...
over 3 years ago
By Ameur Hazmani
Lush Training  Content Team
Hi all! Not sure it this is a bug or not, but I have set all of my Continue buttons to 'complete block directly above'. When in edit mode, I can see the hint text of '...
over 3 years ago
By Knowledge Central .
Juli MacArthur
Hi, I export my Rise 360 content to LMS 1.2. The functionality is fine and the prog works in terms of grading etc, but the course itself requires the user to scroll to...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Helen Dudley
Hi team Just wondered why the knowledge checks don't show as completed when a learner returns to a Rise course. We've run into a problem with a course wher...
over 3 years ago
By Helen Dudley
TF Rit
getting this error for my colleague and cant seem to create an account for him . Anyone has any idea why ?
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
CV Sankars
Sorry to write this here but the contact form on the Articulate site isn't doing anything. I have written this message 5 times before. I am currently experiencing some...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Thomas Ukuedojor
I will like to suggest that we allow Rise to accept any url or iframe code for those of us that we will be exporting Rise out as a web content to be used in another of...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Simmy Wolfe
Hello - I realize I have run out of line options for my "Fill in the Blank" Knowledge Check. Please help! I am wondering if there is a way to list more "Acceptab...
over 3 years ago
By Sharon McDowall
April Collins
I have entered a phone number for informational purposes only and Rise is creating a hyperlink with the phone number. I do not want the number to be a hyperlink. I tri...
over 3 years ago
By Alphonso Hendricks
Joy McGinty
Hi! I used the New Manager Training course in Rise as a template for one I am building. While I have changed the title (see attached), it is still shows up as New...
over 3 years ago
By Sally Dooley
Richard Hanson
Hello, I work with proprietary as well as EAR/ITAR military classification courses. This means unsecured areas like Rise 360 are not usable for creating responsi...
over 3 years ago
By Richard Hanson
Holly Greene
Hello, Any experience/thoughts/ideas on using Rise as a presentation tool? I'm trying to avoid using PowerPoint and wonder if Rise might be a good tool...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kaitlyn Romberg
Hi there! Is there a way to revise the numbers or content in the dividers (numbers or "continue")? I'm working on a course where I am essentially creating step b...
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Stephanie Eskins-Gleason
Hello, I read the post on changing table font sizes. I'm able to highlight the text and see the options appear (screenshot attached), but when I click on the T to chan...
over 3 years ago
By Stephanie Eskins-Gleason
Chris Seurer
I created a Rise Course that contains many embedded video files within it. In preview (in Rise) they all play perfectly fine. Upload to our LMS (Taleo currently) and I...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Joanna Phillips
I know folks have said they are having issues having videos play in Chrome. I actually have the issue of Explorer not playing all my videos, especially in Rise. ...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez