Last Post Replies
Nelson Lau
I've used Articulate to generate a course, and I'd like to integrate it with a website I've been working on by exporting it as a SCORM file. We'd like to track usage a...
over 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Learning Institute
In Rise 360, is there a way for the button stack colours to change after you have clicked on them? I have set up something similar to a table of contents with topics o...
over 3 years ago
By Learning Institute
Melissa Sanburg
Just wondering if it was possible (or coming in the future) to be able to add pictures to the sorting block instead of just text?
over 3 years ago
By Melissa Sanburg
Tino Corsetti
I developed six individual courses in Rise for a client. The client is deploying them to D2L. She uploaded the six courses following the instructions provided by ...
over 3 years ago
By Tino Corsetti
Clara Dryden
Hello, I keep getting the message "Something went wrong" every time I try to add, edit, or remove a component in my Rise course. I've tried in Chrome, IE, and Microsof...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Raquel Johnson
Hello, For some reason I can not make edits in RISE. For instance, I am trying to remove a video but there's no delete button popping up. Please help!
over 3 years ago
By Christine Ramirez
Jamie Zacharda
Hello, I have multiple courses loaded into my LMS using Rise. Recently I just loaded a course that all appeared fine in Review 360 and when I open it in Rise.&nb...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Philip Lortie
Hello, I began using the trial version this week, liked it, and was given a subscription by my employer. Now I am wanting to move what I have already created in Rise t...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Marcus Winkler
Hello, I've been trying to create one of my courses in Polish and at first it seemed to work fine. But the latest update I did changed the font of some of the letters ...
over 3 years ago
By Anna Osadchenko
Andrew De Torres
Editing the first lesson in my course no longer works. It pops up with a "Something went wrong" message. All the other sections seem to work just fine. Haven't come ac...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Okland Construction
Is anyone else experiencing this? We have had three complaints today so far
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Daniel King
Hi All, I tried to upload attached 3 images in Rise 360 for the cover photo. However, all 3 come out blurry. I can't figure out why? Can someone please help. We have t...
over 3 years ago
By Daniel King
Alphonso Hendricks
Here is a link to my attempt at inserting a Click to Call button into RISE. https://rise.articulate.com/share/0qdj4R_CawvnjrxgvqPrg4U23Cf1FxAP Please note, the ...
over 3 years ago
By Alphonso Hendricks
Jim Lombardo
I've created a flip card block in Rise and when I add content to the back and review it the content expands and contracts repeatedly. Has anyone had this issue, and is...
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Forschungszentrum für Handelsmanagement
Hello Dear Community I want to ask you some questions about the main page of rise 360. There are some features that bother me and I wanted to ask if you kno...
over 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Harry Carter
I like the idea of using Rise.com but I literally hate the idea of my customers needing to go through Rise.com, getting emails like: It’s time to start training! ...
over 3 years ago
By Harry Carter
ROBYN PARRAS
I am trying to create assessment tasks for my course. I cannot find and option where my students are able to present a written response that I can go into and Mark or ...
over 3 years ago
By Steven Meikle
Erin Mahabir
Upon previewing and reviewing my course, one of the markers is acting strangely when the audio clip is played. The scroll bar appears/disappears in a flash...
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Oswald Zöllner
It's again me. I pubilshed a project including a hyperlink with the URL ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psAXMqxwol8%3E. After publishing the URL was: https://arti...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jigsaw Learning
We would like to implement high level folder organization in RISE so we can separate versions and also clients clearly. At the moment we can place things in folders bu...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez