Last Post Replies
Denise Van Keulen
What is the recommended image dimensions?  I uploaded an image, but it doesn't fill the screen and I am unable to resize the image.  Please advise.  Thank you!
over 4 years ago
By Denise Van Keulen
Ronda Adamic
Can I make a subcategory under one of the listings in the index?
over 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Lawrence Eaton
Any way of doing this? There's a trash icon - not quite what I need right now. There's a right click but that doesn't appear to give you access to save the audio. Can...
over 4 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Bridgewater Developer
Hi Could you please let me know if you are going to implement font settings at the block level. That is font settings in the settings panel of blocks (or where it can...
over 4 years ago
Jason Ray
Is there a place I could put the Company Name or Logo on every lesson/slide?
over 4 years ago
Michele Liggett
Can Rise or Storyline 360 capture a screen recording of a mobile app on a mobile device?
over 4 years ago
By Michele Liggett
Jane Jordan
Hi  I click on Rise to launch and it takes me to the online rise site. I click to open the course I want to edit but it is just hanging and won't take me any further....
over 4 years ago
By Matthew Bibby
Team CultureChangeDesign
Hi, I've developed this course. When clicking next in the second slide (Learning Objectives) the page keeps on loading and does not jump to the next slide. Attached ...
over 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Iman Fiqrie B Mohammed
A member of my team 360 is using Rise to make a presentation and needs to create sub-menus when he clicks on the side menu, for example, if there are two or department...
over 4 years ago
Paolo Calderari di Palazzolo
Hi, in edit gallery grid we can't delete images. Using Safari 10.1. Thank in advance for your support.
over 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Marcel Reinert
After i export the package and upload it into our LMS to a course i tried to view it with my phone. The course starts fine but it do not recognize that it is mobile ph...
over 4 years ago
over 4 years ago
Jason Mortvedt
Hello - My company has just implemented a new LMS. We recently uploaded a new course into our LMS to test and it looks like students can open the course and take one ...
over 4 years ago
By Jason Mortvedt
Laura Fletcher
Is there a way to remove the numbers from the Lesson Global Label - "Lesson 1 of 10". For example: Next Title of next topic  
over 4 years ago
Cindee Martin
I was trying to delete a picture in a carosuel in a block and accidently deleted the entire block.  What do I do now?
over 4 years ago
Susan Minar
Hi!  I am new and using a trial version of Rise.  I am utilizing a create your own block with tabs and am wondering if there is a way to expand it from only three tabs...
over 4 years ago
By Stuart Marshall
Blending Education
I've republished courses that reported the score to the LMS before and now they are not reporting the score at all. This is happening in all of my larger courses with ...
over 4 years ago
By Blending Education
Chelsey Slack
Hello! I am creating video (embedding via Vimeo) and audio courses in Rise for our customers. I've had some prospects report that the courses are buffering on their iP...
over 4 years ago
chad soucy
Does anyone know of a way to publish a file in Rise, then bring it in to embed it in an HTML file / website?  
over 4 years ago
By chad soucy
Doug Brown
I'm excited about this new option as I have to supply source code to some clients.  This has meant I could not use Rise. Can you clarify if this now means any user , o...
over 4 years ago