Last Post Replies
Sheri Schaffer
Hello - I have a couple questions on how the blocks work in Rise: 1) I've created 5 blocks so far.   However, I don't want Rise to automatically consider each block a...
4 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Mhairi Longmuir
Hi there, I have created a multiple response question, on which my learners can retry once. The issue I've got is that even when learners tick some of the right boxes...
4 years ago
Becki Nelson
In Rise, I'd like to copy a custom block from one lesson to another. Is there a way to do that?
4 years ago
By Adam Schwartz
EMS Training
hello; I have a rise course that I needed to incorporate affirmation check boxes to ensure people have read specific links, etc.  I could not find how to do this in R...
4 years ago
By eLearning Development
Scott Dalpias
I have received several complains from clients about the next and back buttons in the labeled graphic callout. Is there any way to turn them off? 
4 years ago
By Scott Dalpias
Sarah Wallis
At my University we use a VLE that requires the following for a SCORM package to report statistics on Quizzes: If using SCORM 1.2, the user’s grade is set when the fo...
4 years ago
Tamara Smith
Looking at the Articulate home page, it seems as if it were created in Rise. (Please correct me if I'm wrong.) I'm intrigued by the scrolling image of client company n...
4 years ago
Christopher Lind
I'm curious if anyone has had any experience re-purposing 360 licenses with their Teams account. I've assigned a lot out but have a situation where I need to pull one ...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Dong Liang
Is it possible to have a subtitle for the course? Such as:   The perfect 15 minute a day method - Learn to effectively manage your work blah blah   Right now the ...
4 years ago
By Agiloft Admin
Rebekah  Biercz
I'm an ID (so not a ton of tech knowledge) who works for a company that is developing courses completely in WordPress.  I'm familiar with what Storyline and Rise can d...
4 years ago
By Joe Dey
JC Blanchard
I have many courses and I like to have them sorted by title since it is easier to find what I'm looking for.  So I set the sort option by title but everytime I come ba...
4 years ago
By Curtis Benhayon
CRN EM WFD
Hi, I have been invited to showcase a project that I have created using Rise. Is it okay to use the Articulate Rise logo on my presentation materials please? If yes, ...
4 years ago
By CRN EM WFD
Karin Rex
It looks as though Rise only allows for a single correct answer.
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Roger Gafke
My LMS says the Rise course I am importing is missing this file: imsmanifest.xml I exported it from Rise and zipped the downloaded folder.  What shall I do to fix th...
4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Dan Sloan
Hello Articulate team. Any updates on the ability to turn off the scoring feature? I need to use the answer feedback options that Quiz gives you but do not need the sc...
4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Aaron Barth
We are in the process of translating our modules to a secondary language. I thought the process would be simple. However when I duplicate a rise module, NONE of the li...
4 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lawrence Eaton
I've just finished a course in Rise and very happy that it is cross platform for content creation. Sadly, When I export the course as no LMS-Web only, it will not pla...
4 years ago
By Lawrence Eaton
Patrick Ryan
Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone know where the Rise data is stored?  The client I work for uses sensitive information and has concerns as to where the data res...
4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Rebecca Mogollon
I notice that you can't restrict someone's advancement based on whether they watched the Rise video or not. That was definitely a feature before. Was this changed, or ...
4 years ago
By Richard Fleming
Martin Berthiaume
Hello Articulate folks, I did all my course in Rise, I completed all the steps of the course with 100%. The last step is a Quizz and I also passed it with a result of...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez