Last Post Replies
Sally-Ann Bartlett
Hi folks, I'm new to Rise and have notice there is an option to translate and have seen the guides on the site but I'm a little stuck. Which programme should I us...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Heather Vogt
Hello! While I really like being able to create sections in my Rise courses, I've noticed that when I want to continue the course once a section is complete, the follo...
over 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Nicole Lanphear
Hello, Is it possible to print the LMS Completion Certification from inside the Rise course? In other words, the learning completes the quiz, they go to the final slid...
over 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Jeremy Wangerin
I am getting a new license from my corporation replacing the free trial license in my own name. I want to move the courses I created on my personal license to the corp...
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Martina Mangan
I want to sell the capabilities of Rise, and think the best way is to create a course to send to clients, using Rise. However, to share Rise, it's ugly. It's just a hy...
over 3 years ago
By Martina Mangan
Kevin Baker
After a user takes a quiz, the results page does not offer any navigational options for the learner. I'd like to take the learner to a page after the results. Is there...
over 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Austin Boynton
I would like the training to be completed in a certain time period. Is there a way to make the training no longer accessible after a certain time period?
over 3 years ago
By Lea Agato
Ricard Castellet
When the course is loading, a text in English appears that says "Your course is loading". As my course is in Spanish, I would like to translate this message but it doe...
over 3 years ago
By Gerry McAteer
Cristina Graham
Hi, I see that the size limit for a video in Rise is 5mb. My SME's want to include a testimonial video that's about 5 minutes. How can I ensure that it will...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Richard Pester
Hi there, can anyone tell me if it's possible to download quizzes with their answers and feedback from Rise into Word or something similar? At the moment I am just cop...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Diane Simal
Does anyone have a Rise template they can share where they illustrate an interactive Visio -like workflow that is interactive?
over 3 years ago
By Solange Maciel Gama
Juliana Maziero
Hello all! We are adapting a course that uses several matrixes and big dissertative fill-in exercises for self-reflection. Unfortunately I have not found a good...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Glen Murdock
Hello, Anyone else experience this? The font I have set up is showing as 17 pt in my Rise course. When I publish to PDF, it seems to go down to about 5 or 6 pt! Luckil...
over 3 years ago
By Kristin Nelson
Kelli Clay
I will be choosing a new website host but I'm reluctant to choose Wordpress. Are there any user-friendly websites hosts (such as squarespace, godaddy or wix) that are ...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Ana Castro Antonio
Hello, Anyone experiencing this? This is the first time we face this issue since we've been working exporting courses as PDFs for almost a year. Size stays the same b...
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Nelson Lau
I've used Articulate to generate a course, and I'd like to integrate it with a website I've been working on by exporting it as a SCORM file. We'd like to track usage a...
over 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Learning Institute
In Rise 360, is there a way for the button stack colours to change after you have clicked on them? I have set up something similar to a table of contents with topics o...
over 3 years ago
By Learning Institute
Melissa Sanburg
Just wondering if it was possible (or coming in the future) to be able to add pictures to the sorting block instead of just text?
over 3 years ago
By Melissa Sanburg
Tino Corsetti
I developed six individual courses in Rise for a client. The client is deploying them to D2L. She uploaded the six courses following the instructions provided by ...
over 3 years ago
By Tino Corsetti
Clara Dryden
Hello, I keep getting the message "Something went wrong" every time I try to add, edit, or remove a component in my Rise course. I've tried in Chrome, IE, and Microsof...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez