Last Post Replies
Pam Pappenheim
Hi all, I have tried to change the course completion message in Rise (Settings/Labels) but it keeps defaulting to the original message. Anybody know why this mig...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Ray Cole
A couple of questions about Articulate 360 Teams: 1) I'm curious how Articulate 360 Teams would work if an organization's training group is not centralized. For exampl...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Steve Ricketts
I'm evaluating Rise and have created an AICC course with one slide and a 2 question quiz. The first time I tried, I didn't have a quiz and it sent completion to ...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
SibaPrasad Padhi
Currently when i import a storyline block into Rise 360, Its shows a blank/black screen with button. This behave differently when i have a audio and without a audio in...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
R Sakai
Hi, I would like to know how to edit the header of embedded storyline in Rise shown below; Thank you!
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Philip Kerby
Hi. Wondered if it was possible to upload a batch of images/photos into a carousel rather than adding then one at a time? If not, it may be a good feature to add...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jose Nava
Hello, over the last few weeks I began developing my lessons (for my accounting classes) in Rise. As everybody probably knows, educational institutions are required to...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Beatriz Cruz
Could you please let me know if it is possible for users to log out of the training and at a later time point resume the training where they last left off (as opposed ...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kelli Bray
Hi, I have a RISE course exported using LMS SCORM 1.2 that is not loading for some users/students in moodle (2 users). I manually enrolled all associates to complete t...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
John Blum
Has anyone done anything in Rise where headers and footers are used, similar to the way a header and footer appear at the top and bottom of each slide in a PowerPoint ...
over 3 years ago
By John Blum
Sara Bond
Hello, We put together a Rise course with two videos and are having issues getting the videos to play consistently in Preview/using the Shared link. Both videos are MP...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Elaine Belobradic
I am working with a client who has a multiple user version Articulate and I have my own single-user version. The client created the template for the course we are work...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
R. Eric Smith
Our Digital Delivery team notified us that when some Rise courses are exported to LMS, the filenames are too long. We sometimes have learning modules that will be more...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Benny Kurniawan
Hi, Our team really like the Articulate RISE. It is way easier than Adobe Captivate. But there is one advantage that Captivate has was that we can use it offline. Is t...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
E-Learning User
Hi Is there a possibility to change just the title in the top left corner? Because the words are too long for the box and <br /> just works in the title abo...
over 3 years ago
By E-Learning User
Jen Gayapersad
The organisation I previously worked for made the decision that they would no longer be building/supporting any eLearning courses. I've been approached by one of their...
over 3 years ago
By Jen Gayapersad
Chanda Frenton
Hello, I am brand new to articulate. I notice the pre-built templates in Rise have some English and some French in the examples. Is there a way I can change this...
over 3 years ago
By Chanda Frenton
Louise Brunton
I am new to Articulate and I am playing around with rise - haven't touched my draft work for a few weeks and the edit/delete functions are no longer visable on the blo...
over 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Alexandre Boucher
Hi everyone, First, sorry for my spelling errors. English isn't my mother tongue. I experienced problems on several occasions regarding the sharing of a Rise i created...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Angela Long
Hi everyone, I want to see if others are experiencing the same issue with Storyline blocks within a Rise course. We've included an interactive Storyline component in ...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez