Last Post Replies
Cristina Graham
Hi, I saw an earlier discussion on this and wanted to share what I'm encountering. I'm embedding PDFs and pasting the URL which leads to the PDF which is hosted on our...
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Lindsey Rogers
Hey there! Anyone else experiencing an error message when uploading jpg or png images?
over 3 years ago
By Lindsey Rogers
Cristina Graham
Hi, I am building a course in Rise and I wanted the image to look shrink a bit to look like an image I saw on an Articulate webinar. The webinar's rise image was cropp...
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
AJ Tschupp
Hi, Images from the content library upload, but when I try to upload an image I've saved it just shows a small box without the image. Not sure what I might be doing wr...
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Mike Gagos
This is going to be a bit of a niche question I think, but we've developed a Rise 360 course that includes a video through our video streaming service in an iFram...
over 3 years ago
By Mike Gagos
Pintu Rana
Hi, When i export the course from the Rise. its fine all works but my question is . how can i edit the trigger point like we do in the articulate storyline and how to ...
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Carolyn Perron
Can I use a video from Content Library for my Rise course? I know I can put it into a SL360 course, publish and then insert as a SL block. Wondering if there is a quic...
over 3 years ago
By Nelson Lau
Matt Owens
I wonder whether anyone has used Rise files as substitutes for PowerPoints (or other tools built for use in instructor led trainings)? I know this is not th...
over 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Debra Desmarais
I have been tasked with recommending the platform and building a mandatory sexual harassment training module for a university. I would like to use Rise because the tim...
over 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Kate Flay
When trying to upload images/videos to Rise360 I am having issues. The upload file explorer will not open properly/doesnt respond. Have to force shutdown all the time....
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Christa Meer
Hello! Is there a way in Rise 360 to force users to interact or watch the storyline file i pull into my presentation? it seems that I can prevent users from skip...
over 3 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Katie Potter
Hi team - having issues with the French labels not showing in my course. Even though the French labels are selected, Continue appears as "Continue" vs "Continuer".&nbs...
over 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Martina Mangan
Hi, I want to put my clients brand onto Rise and give it more prominence. I want it to appear on the Side bar as well as the cover photo. Has anyone ever figured ...
over 3 years ago
By Karin Rex
Andrew McGuffee
Hi All, I have created a Storyline Block featuring several videos, I noticed that when I preview the videos inside of Storyline the picture quality seems normal. ...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Adam Meek
I am creating a course in Rise 360 and currently have 2 lessons under a heading. In both lessons, the structure is the same as follows... Multimedia Block - Vide...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Martina Mangan
I want to add one more marker to a graphic in Rise. It's not letting me get past 5 markers. Is this the limit? Thanks
over 3 years ago
By Martina Mangan
Kim Rushbrooke
I know this question may not be your remit, but I am desperate because I cannot figure it out. I am having issues where some users see a BLANK SCREEN in 'review mode' ...
over 3 years ago
By Kim Rushbrooke
Aidan Hoyal
Hi there, I have a Storyline block in Rise that is one slide containing one video. I want to disable all player icons except captions and volume. But I can't figure ou...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Tim St. Clair
When developing content, I often have a back and forth with clients about which interaction is best. This means swapping from say a timeline to a process interaction, ...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jenny Parodi
Hi there. I have a user that is unable to see Storyline Blocks within my Rise courses, which are uploaded to TalentLMS. When he gets to a Storyline Block in any course...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez