Last Post Replies
Liesl Nauta
Good day, Is it possible to download a Rise 360 course to be completed by a learner offline? Our current LMS system is a web-based application, however, we have some l...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Terri Rodman
I've noticed websites and learning course designers are using gifs and icons more often with less emphasis on stock images. Is there a best practice for usin...
over 3 years ago
By Terri Rodman
Sofia Romdane
Hi There, Is it possible to extract the answers entered by the learners in a scenario? We would like to monitor the answers. Regrds, Sofia
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Adeniyi Sonoiki
I have a couple of courses I created in rise and wanted to ask if it's visible to users when searched on google without doing anything on my end?
over 3 years ago
By Adeniyi Sonoiki
Jason Mumford
Hi, I'm creating some new training as well as editing an existing training course, however I'm not able to edit any of the material? Many thanks Jason
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Laura Cox
I've noticed today while editing a course in Rise 360 that the Edit button that usually appears to the left of a block is not visible, but if I mouse over the area, my...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Department of Family & Community Medicine
I know this is talked about to death, but are we adding printable certificates? My client is asking for printable certificates. We use Canvas to host. Any ...
over 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Ewa Ścibior
Hi, I am trying to upload graphics into my training in RISE. Unfortunately it is loosing on quality in RISE. Is there any particular size of jpg or png files that fits...
over 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
maya jacquier
Bonjour, Les fonctionnalités (Supprimer, choix des blocs..) sur les blocs ont disparus depuis plusieurs jours. De plus, je me retrouve dans l'impossibilité de mod...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Nigel Rawlinson
Hi Is there a limit to the size of video that can be uploaded to a RISE360 lesson ? I am having difficulty but have managed to load a smaller video that has been added...
over 3 years ago
By Elizabeth Pawlicki
LaVon Bowman
Is there any way to control the popup associated with a Marker? I would like to be able to control on which side of the marker the popup appears. It seems random. Can ...
over 3 years ago
By Lärbyrån Digicy
lisa merrill
I have created a Rise course and a quiz. However, I can't see a Finish button for the learner to select when the questions are complete and results are given. There is...
over 3 years ago
By lisa merrill
Steve Jones
Hi - is it possible to only embed video? When I try to embed other web content, it opens in new window/tab not in the Rise content like I'd like. Here's an exam...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Victoria Kanevsky
I created a course. Kept Navigation to " Open "to have a sidebar. It does not work.
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Evelyn Chan
I am using an iPhone and view the RISE content. Problem 1: I cannot proceed to the next page because the arrow at the bottom not showing up at all. I kept scrolling bu...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Thomas Ermel
Dear Anthony, Which free service to edit the XLIFF file do you advise? The need is to get a file to be translated, to share it with people working on Windows 10 in ord...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Sara Spivy
I am updating a compliance course in rise and need it to be a minimum of 2 hours long per state statute. Given that there is no way to require audio to be played ...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
London Bridge College
Is it possible to integrate just an interactive block to a moodle course? How would one go about that if possible , I know it needs to be a SCROM . Thank you
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Nicole DaCosta
I'm running into an issue with exporting a Rise course for a LMS. When I tested the course on SCORM Cloud, it states that the manifest looks good. However,...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Julie Bauer
I have a doc that I was given ownership. Worked on it and then published and lost the review comments from it. Creator was a team member and now it says I am creator(h...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez