Last Post Replies
Tejas Tank
1. Can we create 50 different courses on the same License and platform? 2. Can Articulate be hosted on a private cloud? 3. Is there any enterprise discounting offered ...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Frauke Jäckel
When importing a Turkish translation, none of the Turkish special characters is displayed. I cannot find any settings in the Rise course that could be used t...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
James Lavis
Any ability yet to adjust a hotspot's textbox? This feature can be tricky not to have text boxes overlap the next hotspot. I know there is an arrow in each box, ...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Rob Craig
The course presents a section, Check Your Customer Service Skills. Was this section created in Rise of Storyline? http://articulate-heroes-authoring.s3.amazonaws....
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Luke Benfield
Hi everyone, We are doing some Rise testing, and wanted to see if anyone else has run into this issue... I tried uploading a Rise SCORM 1.2 package to our LMS (S...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Karin Rex
In a Rise class that contains multiple Storyline interactive modules, can the LMS (Canvas in this case) track a) only complete/incomplete, b) a score, c) the results o...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Andrew De Torres
Is there anything on the roadmap for labeled graphics to be able to support file types that preserve text e.g. PDFs? I have an image that is a decision tree and i...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Ksenia Pushkarskaya
How do you create custom bullet point ? I saw it in Compliance training
over 3 years ago
By Ksenia Pushkarskaya
Fredrik Dahlin
Hi, transparent png:s are not transparent in the Quote blocks. See attached print screen. Do you guys have the same issue? My images are made in Photoshop CC 201...
over 3 years ago
By Paul Tottle
Kylee Sullivan
I'm a new LMS administrator, using Learndash with the help of a third party. I have a Rise course that is marking users as complete before they finish their final quiz...
over 3 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Sara Breedon
Can an exported rise scorm package be imported back into rise to edit?
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Carolyn Stich
I am struggling with a video I have imported into Rise. The video keeps jumping when I embedded the video into a 'marker' interaction. Any idea why t...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Susan Nabonne Beck
I am having a new issue with all my Rise Courses. When I publish to Review or my LMS, the alt text is not there. You can not see it in Preview mode either. I have...
over 3 years ago
By Marvie Mulder
John Corrigan
I used to be able and Copy/Paste lines of text with in-line images included to create a tab that had text, than an image, followed by more text, etc... I can't s...
over 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Market Ops  Training
The drop down menus that usually appear to the left and right of a block in Rise have disappeared for me. I am no longer able to edit a block (let's say from tex...
over 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Zara Harris
Hi, does anyone know if you can check the checkboxes in Rise during production and make it so that they stay that way for the learner? I want to use them to illustrate...
over 3 years ago
By Zara Harris
Stephen James
Hello, Is there a way to insert an image into the "Describe your course..." section under the title? Steve
over 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Natacha Brogly
Hello beautiful community 😊 Do you know if it is possible to integrate "storyline" templates into "rise"? Thank you so much for your help Natacha
over 3 years ago
By Natacha Brogly
Tondrea Davis-Powell
In each of our Rise 360 courses we have a pre-test and a post-test. Is there a way to compare the learner's before and after scores and send that data using prope...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Daya Nair
Hello, I am planning to create a facilitator guide and a facilitator run sheet using RISE. If anyone has done this work before, please share some tips and ideas. Any i...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez