Last Post Replies
Cortex Learn LMS
We are a training organisation that want to partner with our clients to use 360, Rise in particular.  There is only one of us but many of them.  I understand the team ...
over 4 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Michael Sim
Hello I'm currently trying to convince my manager to upgrade to 360 - Rise and Review being my two big reasons to save time and improve communication. I am currently...
over 4 years ago
Carlos Ancheta
Hi, I'm getting a 400 Bad request error when the course sends a request of  activities/state?stateId=bookmark. This is the request URL: http://localhost:8081/data/xA...
over 4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Salia Mogensen
Hi Tom, firstly the Mars rover course is a fantastic example of the Rise capability. Am a new user myself, so would you mind if I asked a quick question please? 1. h...
over 4 years ago
James Lavis
Hi Everyone, As I take learners through a process, I'd love to attach the forms in the text pop-ups in a labelled graphic. Or even attach them to the bottom of the le...
over 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Security
Hi, I have a question that relates to knowledge checks in Rise. Here's the issue I have; I'm adding a new lesson, then selecting Quiz from the Add Content menu. I then...
over 4 years ago
By sam willson
Jane Varney
Feature request -  Hello, it would be great to be able to choose multiple correct answers within Rise quiz. Thanks!
over 4 years ago
By Jane Varney
Chelsey Slack
Is there a way to create a new layout for an accordion block?  We use an accordion to display a course transcript and our courses have a lot of pages.  I'd like to cre...
over 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Caroline Prochéus
Hi, Is it somehow poosible to have more than one correct answer in a Rise Quiz? Regards Caroline
over 4 years ago
By Bastien Médard
Tony Vicente
Can you select multiple correct answers on Rise? It seems like only one correct answer is allows. Is this the case or am I missing something?
over 4 years ago
By Tony Vicente
Lisa Rothrauff
Hi all- I was all set to use Rise for a short course we're creating, only to discover that there is only one question type. New question types were promised 10+ month...
over 4 years ago
By Mary Gladding
Zarogina Azocar
I am creating a quiz with RISE but it seems there is only one type of questions that can be created (multiple choice/ single selection). Am I missing something? If not...
over 4 years ago
Avril  Fortuin
Hi there,  Is there any way to copy a lesson from course A to lesson in course B in Rise. In some cases a need only a section of a course in another course.  Thanks  
over 4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Stefano Todaro
Hi, I would like to know if in RISE there is a way to duplicate a block inserted from one to another? It seems that the duppling is possible only within the same less...
over 4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Rachel McPhail
I've added text to the back of two cards. The text in the second card is centered and larger than the first card. I want the second card to look like the first card.  ...
over 4 years ago
By April Lokar
Elena Tagliati
Hi! I am doing several micro-learning modules on related topic and I would like to join them in a single scorm package and have a sort of "entry image" where the learn...
over 4 years ago
By April Lokar
CINDY LYONS
I have spent hours trying to create and upload a course cover image that provides some branding to the course. Either the image isn't centered correctly, and part of i...
over 4 years ago
By April Lokar
Atomic Gurus
I just updated a couple courses and tracking doesn't work anymore. Anyone else? Andre
over 4 years ago
Mark Oxley
Hi, we were wondering whether there is a way of detecting, via javascript, the completion of a Rise project. We want to do this WITHOUT Tin Can, as we plan to scale ou...
over 4 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Seth Ozen
I remember reading somewhere that RISE output requires a secure server (https) to work but, I cannot find it again. Anybody know if this is correct and why? Thank you,
over 4 years ago
By Seth Ozen