Last Post Replies
Kimberlee Boyd
Hello. I used included a post-test at the end of a health care course that I developed in Rise 360. I would like to turn off the option of revealing the co...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Suzanna Korb
Hi I would like to use Snatchbot in my learning unit designed in Rise 360. Am I able to do this and if yes, how?
over 3 years ago
By Suzanna Korb
Fi Morrison-Arnthal
I have been creating a number of courses with Rise and love it. I only just noticed the templates that give great frameworks and will be using a couple in the future. ...
over 3 years ago
By Fi Morrison-Arnthal
Samantha Chernoguz
When I open my Rise courses in Review 360, they look great! When I open them using the Preview link, they look different - much smaller font and the lessons don'...
over 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Lori Forman-Jacobi
Hi. If I share a RISE link to a course with more than one person, can they both access and go through it at the same time? Thanks, Lori Forman_Jacobi
over 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Organization & Staff  Development
Hi there, is there any way to hide the document extension when using the Attachment block in Rise? It really doesn't look great to learners with the ".pdf" or "....
over 3 years ago
By Organization & Staff Development
Darren Smith
Hi Hopefully i can get this discussion to make sense: I have written a RISE 360 course it contains modules with a quiz at the end of each module a total of 3 modules a...
over 3 years ago
By Darren Smith
Mike Gagos
Does Rise 360 have the ability to add keywords or tags for SCORM like Captivate does? https://www.jcasolutions.com/blog/creating-scorm-package-adobe-captivate/ ...
over 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Andrea Moore
Can the bullets in a list block be moved closer to the text?
over 3 years ago
By Andrea Moore
Kim Rushbrooke
Hello awesome Articulate support! I hope everyone is looking after themselves out there. I wish to seek support about a situation we have. We have a course that was cr...
over 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Ammolite Ammolite's RISE Account
Hello, We are building a course in Rise 360 that teaches about Blockchain and there is a lot of coding that will be discussed. While we can use the code snippets to di...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Arne Rantzen
I often use the block templates for my courses. This feature saves a lot of time for me, but I always have to scroll down and search, if my course uses an older templa...
over 3 years ago
By Karin Rex
Sally Marcroft
I would like to click on an image to go to a different lesson. Is this possible? The image has 8 boxes, I would like each of those boxes to have a link to a different ...
over 3 years ago
By 2Training Loan
Christa Meer
HI I think I must be missing something. How do you change the picture in the labeled graphic option under interactive for Rise 360? I cannot seem to change...
over 3 years ago
By 2Training Loan
Andrea Moore
is there a way to move the bullets in the list block closer to the text?
over 3 years ago
By Andrea Moore
Discover Learning Designs
A client using Oracle iLearning 6.2 has requested their RISE course, published in SCORM 1.2 run effectively in the following browsers. 1. ...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Robert Hahn
I have built a course that I used a block to access a PDF of an participant action guide. When I review the course in Rise review I can click on the PDF and it o...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Katherine Piatti
earlier this morning i was successfully making edits to a scene in the scenario block. now when i type something, nothing shows up. is anyone else experiencing this?
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Philipp  Von Bülow
Hello, Sadly running exported courses on other LMS's (klick&learn for example) is not tracking the progress and completion of the course and not reporting it. Is i...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Holly Greene
Hello, Using the quiz feature in Rise, is there a way to show that a question was answered incorrectly yet not show the correct answer? For instance, the question is m...
over 3 years ago
By Holly Greene