Last Post Replies
Drew Smith
We are in the process of translating our courses and we followed the steps in the Settings > Translations area of the Rise course, but when the XLIFF file was loade...
over 3 years ago
By Narissa Wallace
CRN EM WFD
Hi, I use the sorting activity feature as a way to test the knowledge of my learners. Is it possible therefore to customise this feature please so that when the learne...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Rob Craig
Is there a way to display the author of a course as something other than the individual who created the content? We would like the author to be indicated as the Traini...
over 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
London Bridge College
Just completed my building my first storyline Rise 360 course and would like to integrate it into Moodle. Besides exporting the course to a zip file i don't know how t...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kristoffer Darj
I have structured my courses in folders, but one thing annoys me. When I exit a course I'm no longer in the folder the course is in. Steps to reproduce: Select a fold...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kelsey Jacobson
Hi All, I am having an issue wherein when I try to upload multiple Articulate Rise courses into the same course on my LMS, only the most recently uploaded Rise course ...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Alan Wagman
Why, when clicking on certain images in Rise does the click to zoom not actually zoom. I have images that, when clicked, do not zoom. All that happens when...
over 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Ilanna Mandel
Articulate is now price gouging those of us who work in e-learning. Rise used to be a part of the Storyline license but they took it out. Now it is $400 US a month! Th...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Nicolette Shasky
If my Rise 360 course is uploaded to a web server, will the learner's progress still be saved if they leave and return later to the link? Or do you need LMS for t...
over 3 years ago
By Nicolette Shasky
Jason Mann
Curious what this option means?
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Amy Hengst
I've been having trouble the last few days with block templates. I often build content or header styles and then use the templates to move content between lessons or s...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Lut Lynen
Hi, I am making an interactive accordion in RISE, with a bit of text and pictures. How can I make sure that the pictures are centered an occupy the full width? The exa...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Emergency  Management (UUH)
I want to right a test in my Rise 360 course. It appears that the only type of test questions in Rise 360 are Multiple Choice and Multiple Answers. In the ...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
john weldon
Dear All, I am embedding a YouTube video in Rise, but whether I use the <iframe> or the YouTube code to embed, when the video finishes in the lesson, it offers t...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Game Plan
Hi there! I've embedded a Typeform form into a course by pasting the permanent URL into the "Paste URL or iframe code here ..." box in the embed block. Unfortunately, ...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Antwon Jones
After loading a SCORM 1.2 course as I've done 100's of times, the page is blank when launched. It works in IE, but not in Chrome. I've updated Google Chrome to the lat...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Gregg Wanciak
I'm afraid I don't quite understand the instructions at this page, describing how to track course completion in Rise 360 with a Storyline Block. The page says that you...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kelly Cockrell
I am going to create our employee policy manual in Rise. I like the way the links look much better than the attachment option. Here's my dilemma, I do...
over 3 years ago
By Kelly Cockrell
Liesl Nauta
Good day, Is it possible to download a Rise 360 course to be completed by a learner offline? Our current LMS system is a web-based application, however, we have some l...
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez