Last Post Replies
Tony Donnelly
I built an interaction in a course that now belongs in another section of the course. I can see how to copy/duplicate the interaction in the same section bu...
almost 4 years ago
By Heather Kraus
Arne Rantzen
Is it possible to also show the headings and subheadings of my paragraphs in the navigation menu? Right now I can navigate between the lessons, but you have to scroll ...
almost 4 years ago
By Arne Rantzen
Oxford Learning
Hi there. Trying to export an .XLIFF file for translations, and it seems to not do what it says. An exported .XLIFF file seems to be full of HTML and it is screwing up...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Pamela Kiefer
So lately I have been unable to edit the labels in Rise 360 as the Course Owner. I have been able to do this in the past, but this week I have not been able to do it. ...
almost 4 years ago
By Pamela Kiefer
Jonathan Pledger
Have saved my Rise lesson as a web format. But I don't now know how to actually get this zip file on to my website. Can anyone give instructions please?
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Michelle Sutcliffe
I currently use Rise 360 to create inhouse courses but recently we had an external company create one for us, they are also using Rise. We would like to have access to...
almost 4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Dubex Awareness
Hello, I wish to have a survey in my Rise course, however, since this is not possible at the moment, we have built one ourselves and upload it in an iFrame. However, i...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Holly Atkinson
Hi everyone, We are creating courses through Rise (with Storyline blocks included on some) that are to be hosted through a Moodle App. The company developing th...
almost 4 years ago
By Holly Atkinson
Michael Camastra
Is there a maximum size for a Rise module before functionality diminishes?
almost 4 years ago
By Karl Muller
Nicole Ralph
Just pondering on video and Rise... What are the benefits of uploading a video vs embedding from Vimeo please? Guessing better streaming service from Vimeo? Many...
almost 4 years ago
By Karl Muller
Jagannadham Medicharla
I am creating a demo content on Raise to understand the tool more. While I got stuck with 2 things Process; is there a way that I can increase the steps here apart fr...
almost 4 years ago
By Karl Muller
Lynda Wheeler
Hi we have Articulate 360 with 3 seats. When I log in to the account the display defaults to all courses and I then have to select a folder I have created to go to my ...
almost 4 years ago
By Katie Riggio
Helen Canning
Can anyone recommend software to translate the XLIFF export file format from Rise?
almost 4 years ago
By Nick Briggs
Sarah Woo
Hi All, We were given a SCORM package to load into our LMS. The course doesn't have a way to exit, and it ends abruptly. My team wants to add an "exit" button to...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Attivazioni Articulate2021
In the process block, is it possible to have the image under the text instead of having it above the text?
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Attivazioni Articulate2021
I would like to change the icon in the Note block (screenshot attached) with another one available in the iconmoon.css file. How could I do?
almost 4 years ago
By Karl Muller
Stuart Purton
I am new to articulate and found creating in Rise 360 a breeze. My company has some templates in Storyline, is there an easy way to convert files between the 2? Thanks...
almost 4 years ago
By Stuart Purton
Chris Seurer
We are about to launch a course on COVID-19 to our global associates. We have built this course in Rise, but obviously would love to have native speakers take the cour...
almost 4 years ago
By Karl Muller
Andrea Verde
Hi Everyone, Hoping to see if this group can help before submitting the enquiry to Articulate. Our admin of our account has transferred the seat from one person to ano...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Chantell Coetzee
Hi , if I put in a continue divider block the continue button does not display and it is just white, the same happens with lists the numbers do not display. I wo...
almost 4 years ago
By Susi B