Last Post Replies
Organization & Staff  Development
Hi there, Is it possible to have audio that's added to any of the blocks autoplay as that block comes into focus? Thanks!
almost 4 years ago
By Organization & Staff Development
Derek Showers
Is rise 360 down?
almost 4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Matt Gesualdi
Hello, I'd like to remove the Try Again button in one of my knowledge checks. I removed the text from the labels, but the circular arrow is still there and letting me ...
almost 4 years ago
By Matt Gesualdi
Mervat Zahra
HI there, Articulate site seems to be down.. Can someone confirm when this will be back up again.
almost 4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Euan Hill
Hi everyone, I recently worked on migrating content into Rise 360 and, reflecting back on the project, these are 5 things that I'd have loved to know before starting t...
almost 4 years ago
By Euan Hill
Bonny Kok
As of May 11, 19:59 UTC, www.articulatestatus.com indicated issue resolved; however, my colleague and I are still unable to access the site. We cleared ...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Linda Nelson
Just wondering if the server is down. I can log in, but cannot access any of my Rise courses.
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jennifer Schmidt
Is anyone else experiencing a white screen when launching Rise? I can't access my Courses. I restarted, got off my corporate network, checked diagnos...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kimberly Heal
Earlier today, I was able to log into my rise 360 course to work, but after a few minutes, the screen went blank. Several times, I have tried again, but each tim...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Marco Mosca
Hi, is there anyway to add a resources or widget area in Rise, where to upload pdf documents visible from each page in the course?
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Lotte Banen
Hi everyone, I'm working in rise for one year now and created a lot of courses. The account admin asked me if she can see an overview of al the courses...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Cindy Ochoa
Hello, I keep getting a zip folder after exporting. The zip folder just contains data but not the actual course. I have a trial subscription. Please advise how to...
almost 4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Marcel Reinert
Since 2 days the exported contents no longer work as TinCan. The course opens and the page remains white. The same course exported as TinCan 3 days ago works fine. Has...
almost 4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Mary Beth Maidment
We are using LITMOS... Are having an issue today with a SCORM file that won't display. Are there any known issues with SCORM files from RISE and LITMOS? Support ...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Esra Guven
Hi there, I created a training course using Rise 360. I want my users have to ability to exit from the course and when they come back they should be able to cont...
almost 4 years ago
By Esra Guven
Connect 4 Education
Hello, I published a RISE course with an exit button and then the user decided they did not want the RISE exit button so I published again without it. But for some rea...
almost 4 years ago
By Esra Guven
SP MAD04
Hi there. I have been using a free account for the past few weeks but my organisation has just purchased Articulate licences for its staff and I now have a paid accou...
almost 4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Reena Deklotz
Hello there! I am creating a digital Facilitator Guide and the Trainer requested a Run of Show (aka agenda with a spot to call out who is Facilitating). Rather than us...
almost 4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Anna Treacher
Hello, I am fairly new to Articulate. I am trying to set up a quiz, where 3 pages of hand writing needs to be read, before a "score" is assigned to the work (think tea...
almost 4 years ago
By Anna Treacher