Last Post Replies
Katie  Rurup
I am trying to export my Rise 360 course via web and I'm having issues. I received the email saying that my course is ready for download. After I click the "download c...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Cris Waller
Rise is logging me out every few minutes. This is a real pain. Any idea of what I can do to fix this? I've cleared my cache and I check "Remember Me." None of my other...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Zach Hunter
I am in a bit of a quandary and have had limited success with locating options. With both Rise and Storyline, I am familiar with how to limit quiz attempts as well as ...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Susan Zabriskie
I'm needing to cancel my Articulate subscription in two days and have exported all of my Rise lessons in advance of cancellation. My question is: do I also...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Trang Nguyen
Hi, I would like to create a process block in Rise, but when I created, there is a phrase "step... " always in the top of the block. I saw some work that have process ...
almost 4 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Dave Baker
Hi There, Can anybody advise whether it s possible to colour the cards in flashcard grid or is it just the background you can colour. Many Thanks, Dave
almost 4 years ago
By Karl Muller
Gordon UBS Lam
I have an SL 360 file that works fine locally, works fine in SL 360 online review, works fine in Rise online review, but does not load on a mobile device. The Ri...
almost 4 years ago
By Denise Kopcha
Organization & Staff  Development
Hi there, Is it possible to have audio that's added to any of the blocks autoplay as that block comes into focus? Thanks!
almost 4 years ago
By Organization & Staff Development
Derek Showers
Is rise 360 down?
almost 4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Matt Gesualdi
Hello, I'd like to remove the Try Again button in one of my knowledge checks. I removed the text from the labels, but the circular arrow is still there and letting me ...
almost 4 years ago
By Matt Gesualdi
Mervat Zahra
HI there, Articulate site seems to be down.. Can someone confirm when this will be back up again.
almost 4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Euan Hill
Hi everyone, I recently worked on migrating content into Rise 360 and, reflecting back on the project, these are 5 things that I'd have loved to know before starting t...
almost 4 years ago
By Euan Hill
Bonny Kok
As of May 11, 19:59 UTC, www.articulatestatus.com indicated issue resolved; however, my colleague and I are still unable to access the site. We cleared ...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Linda Nelson
Just wondering if the server is down. I can log in, but cannot access any of my Rise courses.
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jennifer Schmidt
Is anyone else experiencing a white screen when launching Rise? I can't access my Courses. I restarted, got off my corporate network, checked diagnos...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kimberly Heal
Earlier today, I was able to log into my rise 360 course to work, but after a few minutes, the screen went blank. Several times, I have tried again, but each tim...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Marco Mosca
Hi, is there anyway to add a resources or widget area in Rise, where to upload pdf documents visible from each page in the course?
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Lotte Banen
Hi everyone, I'm working in rise for one year now and created a lot of courses. The account admin asked me if she can see an overview of al the courses...
almost 4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Cindy Ochoa
Hello, I keep getting a zip folder after exporting. The zip folder just contains data but not the actual course. I have a trial subscription. Please advise how to...
almost 4 years ago
By Crystal Horn