Last Post Replies
Elaine Cottam
I have a number of short quizzes in Rise 360, which in turn have a title page which includes a scenario for the quiz before a person starts the quiz and picks up the q...
4 years ago
By Karl Muller
John Hoguet
I'm in a trial mode with Articulate 360. Is there the capability within Rise to essentially import PowerPoint presentations and then use the other Rise features ...
4 years ago
By Chris Carman
RLO VAN DER VEEN
For every e-learning module I make, I have an introduction that explain what they are about to do, how it works and any disclaimer. So our disclaimer changed and I hav...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
N R
Hi All, I have a Rise course whitten in English that some of our users in non english spkeaking countries are struggling to understand. From what I underst...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Gail Chambers
I would like to have questions presented in a consistent manner rather than having them jumbled/mixed up each time a user takes a matching quiz. Is there a means ...
4 years ago
By Gail Chambers
Matthew Francis
Hi Ihave successfukky embedded a survey monkey into an embedd block. It works fine on the laptop and when it completes the survey send the responses throuh to Survey M...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Matt Gilbert
Hi! I'm running into an issue with my Rise courses: in Internet Explorer, when scrolling through the menu it overlaps with the cover photo graphic. I've attached an im...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Grégory Varenne
Hi everyone, A client brought to my attention that quiz made with Rise have graphic bugs. Indeed after I tested it, animations between the questions tend to lag and th...
4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
J M Walton
I created an assessment within a module and when you move your mouse or select an answer, there is a glitch in the screen/picture. It blinks in and out. I have attache...
4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Catherine Howard
I have created my first Rise demo for my team so we can determine how we want to use this tool going forward, and I'm seeing blinking/refreshing on each question type ...
4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Robyn Dwight
Hi, I am a new user of Rise and the quizes I have built are glitching when I preview them and publish them in Articluate Review. I have followed the instructions regar...
4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Math Notermans
Im not sure whether i miss some obvious option, but i want to add a video with some texts to the left. Can only find a multimedia block with fullscreen video and a Vim...
4 years ago
By Karl Muller
Steve Heinen
When I embed a video in a rise course from a third party company that provides me safety videos it works in preview mode on my desktop. When I publish to my LMS it wor...
4 years ago
By Steve Heinen
CRN EM WFD
Has anyone created a course where there was a need to upload multiple logos in Rise? I have a use case where I need to upload the logo of my organisation alongside a c...
4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Rachael Burns
Hi there! Just a quick one. I've today completed a Rise module which displays perfectly on mobile (Samsung 7 Edge), desktop and tablet when viewed landscape (Ipad min...
4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Michael Bauer
Greetings heroes! I am having a "user issue" (haha) where they reach the quiz result showing they passed so they close the course. Quiz = complete, right? As they have...
4 years ago
By Karl Muller
Sara Breedon
We use Amazon's S3 to store our content. I'd like to iframe a video stored on S3 via a link. I can add the embedded link but it shows up like the attachment. When clic...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Brett Robertshaw
Hi, I have created a course on Rise 360 with a quiz at the end. However, this entire course will also act as a resource for learners to refer back to as needed. Is the...
4 years ago
By Karl Muller
Alison Goldsmith
Hi is there a way to delete the 'take again' option in Rise 360 knowledge check multiple choice questions?
4 years ago
By Avtar Jagpal
Matt Schneider
Hello all, I am a new user to Rise 360 and so far love the tool. I hope the shared knowledge of this community can help me with my current problem. Here it...
4 years ago
By Crystal Horn