Last Post Replies
Michael Gibbons
I have a Rise course that contains multiple Storyline blocks per lesson that allow a Learner to enter their answers into a text entry field based on a scenario th...
4 years ago
By Michael Gibbons
Julie Stelter
Hi- How can I share the source file in Rise? Do I have to subscribe to the team version? I do work for clients so I need to send them a source file. How can I do this?...
4 years ago
By Karl Muller
David Holzemer
Hi, I'm building a RISE course and was going to add a storyline block. I know you have to publish the storyline block to pull it into the RISE course. We wan...
4 years ago
By David Holzemer
Stephanie Walton
Hello, Can you delete, cancel, or break Rise links that you have shared? Both using the share or reviewer feature. I'm thinking ahead a bit here, since I'v...
4 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Jessica McElvoy-Semen
Images are cut off of the flashcard when using a full card image but too small when centering. Could manage with some of the photo cut off if I could shift ...
4 years ago
By Kristoffer Darj
Noraxon Education
I've noticed that when including a picture in a Rise timeline event, the picture defaults to a left justification (see attachment). However, videos are centered. Is th...
4 years ago
By Micheal Price
Allison Gonzalez
Is there a way in Rise to change the word submit on quizzes? I am making a French module. I know how to do it in Storyline but not seeing the option in Rise.
4 years ago
By Allison Gonzalez
Steve Wener
As it stands now, we can not have an exit course function within the Quiz lesson. I am working on a course where I need to tell the learner to exit after the quiz but ...
4 years ago
By Karl Muller
Matt Bradshaw
Hi there, Is there a way to left align the text within the Summary step of the process block. When editing the block, I can select the text and left align it but it ha...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
matt thorne
Is there a known file size limitation on uploaded images and/or animated GIF's in an Image block? If I upload an animated GIF that is larger than 23MB, the upload fail...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Sarah McMullen
Hi, I am getting issues when creating lesson titles within Rise. Are there specified character count limits? The intended title for the lesson should be: "4.2.2 I...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Irina Poloubessov
Hello, In Rise when a course is developed, long lesson names are truncated in editor mode (part of the lesson name is hidden) It is fully visible in preview, however m...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Mhairi Longmuir
Hi there, I notice that some of my lessons/blocks titles allow two lines of text and some only allow one? How can I fix it so that they all allow two lines of text? So...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Mary Catanzaro
can anyone explain why sometimes i can get a full title (2 lines) in the lesson listing and sometimes it will not go beyond one line? (i can see the rest of the title ...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Training  Online4u
How do I add a feedback function within my Rise course? i want my participants to be able to rate the course they have just completed. Is there a function within rise ...
4 years ago
By Training Online4u
Prathiba Sriram
Hi, is there a way to change the font type in a RISE course - table of contents on the main page? I've added Arial as a custom font and have been able to change it on ...
4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Tara Maharaj
I've built a quiz using articulate Rise and am tracking using quiz results. LMS is set to SCORM 2004 4th edition, and reporting is set to Passed/Failed. However, if so...
4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Jill Solomon
Is there a way to either add a button after a quiz or delete the lesson number on the navigation at the bottom of the screen? I need to be able to track the quiz grade...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Angela Polzin
Good Morning! A member of our team left. Our IT group removed their license before I was able to "receive" the transferred content. I need to locate the files th...
4 years ago
By Angela Polzin
Fiona Potter
Our in-house brand requires hyperlinks be colored but with no underline. I know how to change the color of the word but how can I remove the underline that automatical...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez