Last Post Replies
Kathryn Raybould
Hi, I'm translating my Rise course into various languages including Japanese and Simplified Chinese. Do these languages work in the same way as others ie upload XLIFF ...
almost 5 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Roland Straub
Hi all, Quite frequently I run into the problem that images I import to a "image&text" interaction will not zoom as I expect it. To illustrate what I mean, I ...
almost 5 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Gemma Blakie
Hi I am looking for software to easily export and import data as an XLF file from Articulate (usually Rise) for translation. I have tried the SDL Trados free tri...
almost 5 years ago
By Gemma Blakie
Paige Tracy
Hi, I have a training that I cannot (nor anyone else) complete. The lesson shows as 92% complete. The weird thing is that I have two mirror image trainings, in English...
almost 5 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Suzanne Neafus
I am creating a training, and looking to have narration be associated with a picture. I know I can do it in 2 blocks, but wondering if there is combined option. ...
almost 5 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Roger Nowell
I've uploaded a Rise course into Zunos (LMS). It has embedded YouTube links which wont play across Chrome, FireFox etc once published and viewed in the LMS. &nbsp...
almost 5 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Eric Schneider
Can anyone recommend a translation software that works well with Articulate Rise XLIFF files ie can suppress and protect Articulate code vs actual copy?
almost 5 years ago
By Fabrice Darrigrand
Dennis Baker
Can someone give me some tips on bringing PowerPoint slides/information into Rise from a Mac.
almost 5 years ago
By JC Caianiello
Nasrin Sader
Hi, I have created incorrect/correct comments in the quiz depending on whether someone got it right or wrong. However, the comments don’t come up in th...
almost 5 years ago
By Crystal Horn
John Case
The typical method of embedding Storyline content in Rise is by publishing to Review360 and then grabbing the course. However, we have 4 Storyline sims that were made ...
almost 5 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Michael Humphries
Does rise support sharing courses or individual lessons on Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites?
almost 5 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Raffaella Ward
I want to work on/edit a Rise course on an iPad but it won't let me add or edit content. I can change the course name, description and lesson titles but nothing beyond...
almost 5 years ago
By Daniel Stein
jaffer sheriff
How should I navigate to previous slide, when I disable the "Previous/Next Buttons" option and keep "Continue" block on every slide?
almost 5 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Jennifer Merrill
We are thinking about creating 3 CBTs using Rise that will have to be translated into 13 languages. Would love to know your experience with exporting/importing and bes...
almost 5 years ago
By Fabrice Darrigrand
Sandra Claassen
Hi there I have lessons containing 1 PDF only, a method I have used multiple times before I am now receiving the following error "Failed-Virus Scan Failed" , and ...
almost 5 years ago
By Karl Muller
Jeannette McGlinsky
In RISE, I have a course with several lessons and a quiz after each lesson. I want to give the learner the freedom to take any course in any order, but if they t...
almost 5 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Charmaine Engelbrecht
Good day I need urgent support. Who can assist me with creating a resume like the one in the link below?Nicole Legault site: https://rise.articulate.com/share/7Bb6WuM...
almost 5 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Justin Grenier
We’re improving the Articulate 360 sign-in experience and have added a new network endpoint. If your working environment doesn’t require you to add endpoints to y...
almost 5 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Alain Dumais
Hi, In a Rise conditional scenario, I need a character who works in the restaurant business: a cook, or a chef or a waiter. Is there this type of character in Content ...
almost 5 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Joy McGinty
Hi, Just wanted to share that our Director of App Development stopped by my desk this morning to tell me that the Rise course I built ported over to our corporate intr...
almost 5 years ago
By Crystal Horn