Last Post Replies
Joseph Cunningham
We are new to 360 this year, and we're trying to find the best way to store and pass access to courses built in Rise. Storyline has the .story file, so we can store it...
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Stevi-lee Hancock
Hello Brains Trust! Can you advise how I might be able to access a Rise course that someone else has created now that they've left the organisation? Is it possible? If...
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Rachel Enlow
We've been having an issue lately where the Rise courses loaded into our LMS are not being marked "complete" for our users when they have finished the course. Without ...
almost 5 years ago
By Rachel Enlow
Bob Karl
I need to create a quiz based on a document.  Can I upload the document so it is available as a resource and linked within the quiz so it can be accessed for review du...
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Kristen Moon
Hello, I have a page in Rise where I have audio as well as interactive items such as the drop down menus and tabs. When I click on a tab or drop down the audio stops....
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Nicole Wick
Hi all! I have multiple Rise projects that need to be translated into different languages using an in-house translation team. The problem is that the team requires a W...
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Annette de Groot
As soon as I open a course and close it the date below the course title is updated by today. I prefer not to see that date at all. How can I hide it? Could not find ...
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Irina Poloubessov
Is it or would it be possible to remove Rise courses from Articulate Server and reupload them again if needed? I am an owner of a private license with a fixed storage...
almost 5 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Adam Read
I've created a SCORM 2004 4th Edition test package with Rise. It's a very short 2 page course with some basic blocks of text and a 1 question quiz. The passing score i...
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Ann Becker
I do an initial publish of a Rise course to review in 360.  It works fine. However, the next time I publish and go to review, it "freezes."  I'm not having issues on ...
almost 5 years ago
By Ann Becker
Gail Chambers
My Rise course title in the side bar is dropping off the letter s in the title word -Accommodations. It looks like this: Accommodation s Is there a work-around for t...
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Daniel Stamp
Hi I would like users of my Rise 360 course to be able to write responses in text fields to questions I have posed in my blocks. Is this possible? I think I may need ...
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Louise Carnevale
Hi there,   can someone please advise what the photo dimensions need to be for the Cover photo?   We are using Sum Total LMS and the phot we are using is not rende...
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Jeffrey Riley
I am working with RISE 360 and trying to make it more web like and less course like. In watching Tom's session today on RISE Production tips, he mentioned using button...
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Irina Poloubessov
Hey all, I am experiencing a very strange behavior when editing text in my Rise blocks: when typing, from time to time I get kind of unprompted "undo" effect - the typ...
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Janine Guill
Hello I was able to make the custom settings in Rise such as add a logo, picture, custom color, font, etc.  But everytime I start a new course, these settings disappe...
almost 5 years ago
By Ned Whiteley
Karen K
Hi everyone, Having an issue where we added a note block at the very end of the course. The block displays properly in preview mode in Rise, but does not display once...
almost 5 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Natalie Ionescu
I want my attachments in Rise to download to the computer, not open in another tab. Is this possible? I have some png files that I want people to be able to download.
almost 5 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kandis Cleary
My company just updated our Brand colors and I am trying to update my Hex Codes in Rise, it will not allow me to change the current hex code.  Every time I change it a...
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Gail Chambers
I am getting a message when I access my course - Unlicensed copy of the Froala editor. Use it legally by buying a licence. Has anyone else seen this message before? ...
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte