Last Post Replies
PTI Team
Hi,  we use an interactive button to link back to our LMS.  Some of our SCORM packages don't display this and we don't know why? Thanks, Olly
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Ina Chung
Hi I have a couple questions: 1.  Is it possible to add more fonts in Rise? There are currently 8 font styles in Rise. but I'd like have different options for font....
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Neil Stadlman
We love Rise 360, our learners love Rise 360, but our Intuition LMS does not.  Everything works fine until the quiz.  Upon answering and clicking submit for the first ...
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Jeffery Cen
Hi everyone, Sorry for having such a vague title and thank you for taking the time to assist me. The foremost problem I am having is the Resume button from the Chapt...
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
shilpa kotecha
I have noticed that when typing the text the size is 14  to start of with but on changing to e.g 12, 14 or 20 it makes the font look smaller and is not consistent. I ...
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Christian King
Hey everyone, I've just started with rise and find it a brilliant tool. I can even imagine an SME actually writing content in it. The question I have is concerning the...
almost 5 years ago
By Robert Crooks
Jessica  Goldberg
Hello! Does anyone have any recommendations for a easy-to-use LMS for a company of about 2000 employees. I am looking for something that would support training assignm...
almost 5 years ago
By Jessica Goldberg
Craig McFadyen
Hi everyone I have over 200 videos to convert into SCORM 1.2 for an organisation and they also want me to packagae up the workbooks with the video.  Is Rise the best ...
almost 5 years ago
By Karl Muller
Robert Crooks
Hi all I have developed a Rise course for my organisation's internal use (on our LMS). However, my manager would like to be able show it externally whilst travelling ...
almost 5 years ago
By Karl Muller
david gleave
The process block navigation is very nice in Rise, however when I add a course to Moodle as a Scorm package a new inactive navigation bar appears underneath what I nor...
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Heather L
Hello,   We are using a Rise program in a Success Factors LMS, and although it will track progress if a user exits and returns to the course, when a user completes a...
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Mhairi Longmuir
Hi there, Can anyone tell me what these numbers mean, after the answers are submitted, and if it's possible to stop them appearing please. Thank you.
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Lindsay Hoyle
Hi team, We just published a SCORM 1.2 file to our LMS, and we've had sporadic issues with our learners receiving a blank screen when they use Google Chrome. From som...
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Tara Young
Hi there, is there a way to require learners to complete the interactive blocks, such as sorting or flashcards, in Rise before completing the course? 
almost 5 years ago
By Tara Young
Tim Heidt
Hi, When the learner leaves the Rise course and revisits it takes he or she back to the top of the lesson. But then, it does not show they have done the knowledge che...
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Kari Kuhberg
I have a RISE Module in which it seems like some part of it has been somehow corrupted. It looks like I have been caught in some kind of "edditing process" and the les...
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Mikey Plannett
Hi All, I am in the process of trying to create a Survey that will be included in many of my eLearning courses. I am having challenges getting the data to aggregate i...
almost 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
upnext LAB
I have added a Storyline 360 interaction from Review 360 into RISE. The interaction consist of TWO survey-essay.  When testing on mobile phone, upon clicking onto the...
almost 5 years ago
By upnext LAB
Rhona Blankenship
Hello, I have created a Rise course which contains two attachment blocks. The issue I'm running into is that in Preview and when published to the LMS, the 2nd attachm...
almost 5 years ago
By FAB Training & Education
Elearn Help Desk
Hi all, I added in a storyline block in rise and these 'drag up to fullscreen' icons have appeared and I'm not sure why or how to remove them. Any ideas? TIA Emma
almost 5 years ago
By Nicole Legault