Last Post Replies
Kelly Druszkowski
Hello, I am fairly new to using Rise and I'm working on a course with LOTS of images placed and videos embedded. I'm concerned about the volume of data that this cou...
5 years ago
By Anthony Karcz
Paula Galvin
I'm trying to edit a course in RISE and the format options aren't functioning. For example, I'm trying to edit text in an Image & Text block by changing the format...
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Joey Stoddard
Strange, I could have sworn I used hyperlinks in the List Blocks before. Hyperlinks are not working anymore in these blocks. Also, I noticed in the bullet points, che...
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Shannon Dunn
Morning Heroes, I'm wanting to transfer approx 90-100 rise courses between two licences on the same account. I recall that there was to be a feature implemented last ...
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Anna Taylor
Has anyone using Articulate Rise also used "Pendo"?
5 years ago
By Anna Taylor
Helen Canning
Is it possible to measure how many users have accessed the link and completed the training? IS there any session audit functionality? 
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Sera Turner
Hey there Articulate Community, After being off the Storyline bandwagon for a few years, I'm back and ready to engage learners using Rise and Storyline combinations (...
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
maureen parker
Is there a way to adjust the size of the font for the Course Title in Rise?   Maureen
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
pam colbert
Question: I have a subscription, through work, to articulate. I am new to articulate, and I am trying to use Rise within my work account and on my work laptop -- but I...
5 years ago
By Susi B
Elizabeth Douglas
I don't seem to be able to drag them around in order.  thanks
5 years ago
By Ned Whiteley
Ashley Bayless
I want to include a link on the backside of the flashcards. It link works, but when you click it, it just flips the card. But if you right click the link, it opens the...
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Jess Miller
Hello!  I apologize if this has been asked before.  I'm interested in learning if there's a way to see how many times a Rise link has been visited.  If this were for ...
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Allison Stenson
New to Rise. Is there a way to require users to view an entire mp4 in one tab before advancing to the next tab? Thank you, Allison
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Tricia Bonner
I currently have Grammarly enabled on my laptop. When I attempt to open a Rise Scorm in my Blackboard course it fails to load if grammarly is enabled. When I disable g...
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
GCC Training  Account
I love using Rise to create courses which look beautiful! I am beginning to feel a little 'stale' with them however with trying to make them different then the previou...
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Jenny Armanious
Hi, Has anybody been having difficulty with their matching activities (either as a Knowledge Check or Quiz) sometimes freezing the SCORM package when clicking the "Su...
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Frauke Jäckel
We found that quite often the order of the items in which they are shown to the learner is already correct. So the quiz doesn't really make sense to them or is rather ...
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Kristina Zambrano
Hello everyone, thanks in advance for the help I'm having issues with the flashcard grids when I am creating the Rise module it looks big enough to be seeing properly...
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
shilpa kotecha
I have only one flip card image to show and on using a grid it appears fine on creating but not on preview appears much smaller The stack appears fine but I do not wa...
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
UdV UdV
Cordial greeting Articulate, the present is to ask for help or clarity on the procedure so that moodle generates a grade on the percentage of progress or travel made b...
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte