Last Post Replies
Julia Steinier
Hello rise experts. I need to create pdf files/counterparts to our rise courses. Do you have experience with this? If so, would you be willing to share your recommenda...
5 years ago
By Julia Steinier
Michael Fally
Hi Everyone, Our published Articulate RISE courses (SCORM 1.2) are generelly opened in a new browser window. How can I display/inform our employees when they loose th...
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Jennifer Sim
We have published Rise courses in Scorm 1.2. The packages have been tested and function in scorm cloud. However - an error message always returns stating that the LMS ...
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Learning Leadership
Hi there,   Is there any way that learners can input a free text answer in to this box, and go back at a later stage to review their response, as more of a reflectio...
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Media Innowijs
In the Rise module I've created, I have made some knowledge checks to break up long texts. Because of all the different knowledge checks, I didn't include a quiz. Ther...
5 years ago
By Media Innowijs
Cass Netzley
Some of our developers noticed that the system padding below the progress bar in Rise courses had been changed in the past month or so. We had set our style guide up a...
5 years ago
By Cass Netzley
Gregg Wanciak
I'm wondering how Allison got her full-width images to be so narrow in this course. I've attached a screenshot.
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Elizabeth Douglas
It has been a while since there has been discussion about linking from lesson to lesson. Maybe there is something new. How would you do that when the course is finally...
5 years ago
By Elizabeth Douglas
Deanna Fischer
Hi Everyone, What has your experience been with using Rise content in the Adobe Captivate Prime LMS? I heard that it is a bit wonky. Any experience loading up a Rise...
5 years ago
By Deanna Fischer
Ed Tech Training
We have a few courses using SCORM 1.2 being uploaded to TalentLMS. These courses have been set to Popup but some users are unable to view said popup. We've validated p...
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Thomas Lehning
I have a question concerning Knowledge Check-Block in Rise.  Could I change the colour and language of the "submit"-Button? I checked the main design settings but coul...
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Mark Anthony Wright
Greetings, I am looking for someone that can do some freelance work creating scenario-based e-Learning Articulate Rise modules with some Storyline features included f...
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Becki Nelson
Hello Heroes and Articulate staff experts, I need help by early next week (April 22+, 2019) if possible. This program is due to launch soon. I have inserted several ...
5 years ago
By Anthony Karcz
Gregg Wanciak
Anyone else ever found some photos and illustrations not showing their thumbnails in the Content Library selection window, while searching from Rise? By using F12 and...
5 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Oscar Vazquez
I created a course in Rise uploaded it to an LMS and I can see it as a course creator in the LMS but students can't see it. This problem is resent because in the past ...
5 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Scot Vessell
I'm developing lessons in Rise. When I view or publish a lesson that inlcudes Statement D, the text isn't revealed. Is this a known bug? How could I notify the develop...
5 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Annette Matthies
Hi I'm using the Trial version of Articulate.  I've watched several videos, and am trying to figure out if I can use the hundreds of training materials I've already cr...
5 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Andrey Oborsky
Hello! I have a problem with sidebar behavior for the Rise projects. Once the course is 100% completed, clicking the course title in sidebar causes blank page. Attac...
5 years ago
By Anthony Karcz
Christina Elkemann
In our course settings we have defined individual labels in German. Only in the multiple-choice knowledge check these labels are still in English. What can we do?
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Taylor Tomanio
Hi there! I have a question about Rise. Essentially I want to use a button stack to go to a different page BUT, I do not want that page visible on the main menu.   ...
5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte