Last Post Replies
Ashley Crisostomo
Hi! New to the discussion boards - but I've been encountering a (somewhat) random error occasionally that I cannot solve. I've been embedding .gifs into my Rise course...
over 5 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Carolyn Perron
I was unable to upload my Rise Course.  It was in a Zip package. I used Scorn 1.2 This is the error message I received:  File type is not allowed:             csg9Si...
over 5 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Karen Burpee
Hello all! We are new to using Rise for modules that need translation. We're currently attempting to translate into 5 additional languages, and followed the helpful ti...
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Sean Douglas
Hi,  I have created a storyline block that has 5 sliders so I can use sliders in a Rise course. Ideally I'd like to save what the learner selects on each of those sli...
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Ewa Mwaura
There seems to be a translation issue with the Storing block feature. It seems that Rise does not export the category names properly. They are not present in the .xlif...
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Mari Cruz Garcia
Hello, I have been championing the use of Articulate Rise in our university and now buying several licenses to develop learning resources with this software. We plan...
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Susan Parnell
Hello,  Can you tell me if I can add a 'greater than' symbol to the 'matching' question type in Rise? I read that you can add a text box and insert a symbol - however...
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
David Witte
Hi, having trouble reloading an existing course https://rise.articulate.com/author/_wkCCIOdZp6cMQJ4Vu0yG4_rPkM-9OLD#/author/course?_k=a9j7xl Can one of the lovely 't...
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
John Neild
Hi - When I'm using the 'Labelled Graphic' tool, it only has 2 'markers'.  Does anyone know how to add more markers?      
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Aaron Hughes
Hi All, I created a course in the trial of the Articulate 360 using my own personal details as at the time I was unsure if I/my unit would like it or find it useful. ...
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Laurence Timmermans
Hello,  I'd like to create a course with different lessons, and being able to launch and share a new lesson to be added in the course each week - is that possible? I...
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Jim Armstrong
I have a course that needs two tests for two different audiences. Can I have two tests in Rise, but only send one score to a LMS?
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Mathew Allen
We are currently having an issue where in Rise. When we add any content eg text blocks or images to a lesson these do are not saving. Eg they appear for a few seconds ...
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Jill Solomon
In my course, I have a series of embedded Storyline activities. My issue is that when viewing the Stoyline blocks on an android mobile device, the exit button (in the ...
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
The Morton Arboretum
Hi, If I embed a Youtube video that I have created into a Rise course, when someone watches that video within the course on an LMS, will that "view" be counted as par...
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Ashley Williams
Hi  -  I am creating my first course in Rise and looking to have an interaction similar to the Knowledge Check but with only one answer choice.  I'd like this to be a...
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
EW SDL International Plc
Hi, I've been asked to translate a presentation into AR and HE. I prepared the project in SDL Trados Studio and did a pseudotranslation to check that the translated f...
over 5 years ago
By EW SDL International Plc
Justin Greth
Good morning, Does Articulate have a way to track hits on the Share URL provided when hosting the Rise files on rise.articulate.com? Thanks Justin Greth
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Peggy Krohn
I would like to generate a report that shows the knowledge assessment score for each participant and her completion status. Is there a combination in RISE of Tracking ...
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Okland Construction
How do others get around the text cutoff that happens during matching activities on mobile?
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte