Last Post Replies
Neil Wilkinson
Hi all,  Hope you can help. We have a couple of courses created in Rise by a user who no longer works for our business and in turn his old account has since been reti...
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Tanija Parker
I'm having an issue with learners re entering a RISE course AFTER they have passed them and it's giving them a random % completed.  I've put one of the courses this i...
over 5 years ago
By Tanija Parker
Mike Olivieri
We’ve just shipped a handy new feature for Articulate 360 Teams accounts. Now, account admins can delete and rename Storyline 360 team slides and Rise block templates....
over 5 years ago
By Mike Olivieri
MaryJane Rader
Hello.  I am looking for a suggestion on how I can present more than 2 columns in Rise. Without the ability to insert a table that remains assessable, I need to do a ...
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
kristen kline
Anyone know why the layer with the video keeps going away after it is clicked?  I want the video to remain on the layer so if they want to replay it they can.  Also, I...
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Susan Gregory
My team is just starting to really use Rise and we were wondering if when collaborating does Rise document or track the changes that collaborators make?  We are a smal...
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Eboni DuBose
Hi I'm having an issues with text boxes adjusting in RISE and making the text box look like its outside of the box and/or the box shifts.  In Storyline it's perfect b...
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Danielle Podesta
I've created a scenario based course in Rise featuring a "select your avatar" Storyline block where the user gets to choose their own character. Is there a way to inco...
over 5 years ago
By Danielle Podesta
Fabrizio Parenzan
Hello, i've a LMS course made by Rise, with a final quiz with 2 reties. I tried it on ScormCloud and, correctly, when I can not pass the quiz after two attempts, it st...
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
EW SDL International Plc
Hi, My client has a Rise presentation that needs to be translated into AR and HE. As those are RTL languages and Rise does not support those, we were thinking of conv...
over 5 years ago
By EW SDL International Plc
Chris Trefz
Hi, I've developed a module in Rise, which plays on the Articulate Review site, and works locally when I export it. But when I try to upload the exported files to my c...
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Rakesh Ram
Can anyone tell me how to adjust the browser settings for published content through Rise? I am having an issue with Rise courses on our LMS with the text being too sm...
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Syed Ali Haider Rizvi
Hi, I have developed an assessment in two languages i.e. English and Urdu. Now I want to publish it as a single course and it should be marked completed as any user t...
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Global Learning planonsoftware.com
Hi all,  At this moment I am unable to export my Rise course. The page just keeps loading and nothing happens. Do you know what is up or what I should do?
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Зенин Дмитрий
Hello. I can't export the Rise course. App gives an error. A screenshot of the error in the application. My account dmitriy.zenin@leroymerlin.ru. About problem  I wrot...
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Melissa Hancock
Hi - In the future, will there be a way to add more than one media element to a process block? For example, embedding a URL often ends up not looking very nice to the ...
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Algonquin College
Hello, Whenever I embed an iframe into my course I get a blank box or "too long to respond".   I'm trying to upload a Storyline simulation I've made and exported to ...
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Nompumelelo Ngobese
Hi all, Please advise how or where I can set my Rise course to not open in a new window. My Rise courses always launch in new and I do not want that.   Regards, Mp...
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Verne Ordman
I am trying to upload an edited XLIFF file back in to my Rise course. Now to make things more complex we are working in Excel and I dont want use cloud for translation...
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Fiona Cunningham
I'm trying to include the symbol > in my answer options for a knowledge check block but it's coming up as html. Help! PS: i can write > in the 'type your answer...
over 5 years ago
By Nicole Legault