Last Post Replies
John Neild
Hi - When I'm using the 'Labelled Graphic' tool, it only has 2 'markers'.  Does anyone know how to add more markers?      
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Aaron Hughes
Hi All, I created a course in the trial of the Articulate 360 using my own personal details as at the time I was unsure if I/my unit would like it or find it useful. ...
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Laurence Timmermans
Hello,  I'd like to create a course with different lessons, and being able to launch and share a new lesson to be added in the course each week - is that possible? I...
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Jim Armstrong
I have a course that needs two tests for two different audiences. Can I have two tests in Rise, but only send one score to a LMS?
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Mathew Allen
We are currently having an issue where in Rise. When we add any content eg text blocks or images to a lesson these do are not saving. Eg they appear for a few seconds ...
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Jill Solomon
In my course, I have a series of embedded Storyline activities. My issue is that when viewing the Stoyline blocks on an android mobile device, the exit button (in the ...
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
The Morton Arboretum
Hi, If I embed a Youtube video that I have created into a Rise course, when someone watches that video within the course on an LMS, will that "view" be counted as par...
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Ashley Williams
Hi  -  I am creating my first course in Rise and looking to have an interaction similar to the Knowledge Check but with only one answer choice.  I'd like this to be a...
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
EW SDL International Plc
Hi, I've been asked to translate a presentation into AR and HE. I prepared the project in SDL Trados Studio and did a pseudotranslation to check that the translated f...
over 5 years ago
By EW SDL International Plc
Justin Greth
Good morning, Does Articulate have a way to track hits on the Share URL provided when hosting the Rise files on rise.articulate.com? Thanks Justin Greth
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Peggy Krohn
I would like to generate a report that shows the knowledge assessment score for each participant and her completion status. Is there a combination in RISE of Tracking ...
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Okland Construction
How do others get around the text cutoff that happens during matching activities on mobile?
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Vanessa Mosher
Hi there, Previously in Rise I embedded a URL and all looked great. This go around I notice the frame box now shows left and right arrows at the lower right side. I d...
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Alexis Creedy
Why do certain interactive features like Accordion and Tabs make the narration stop? And is there a way to change that so the narration does not get interrupted?
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Ewa Mwaura
I would like to make a course available to a translation company. However, I can't seem to add them as a collaborator.    Is the only way to create a copy for the ext...
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Ned Whiteley
When I open a course and access the Settings, I am able to change Theme settings, such as logo, cover photo and accent colour, that become purely course specific. Howe...
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Mammoet Academy
Hi,   I really like the translation feature in Rise. But now I've uploaded the Portuguese translations and some characters are not shown correctly.  In Russian, Ger...
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Paul Tottle
Hi I'm getting a black bar at the bottom of the Storyline360 inserted into Rise. I've been using Chrome without realising I was getting this effect in Internet Explor...
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Brad Pepin
I am integrating Storyline blocks that leverage the more robust and flexible characteristics of SL quizzing into a Rise course.  One of my integrated SL blocks include...
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
J. R.
Can I remove the vertical scroll bar within an interactive storyline block that is inside my rise course? I am using the modern player from storyline, and you can see ...
over 5 years ago
By Allison LaMotte