Last Post Replies
Mike Olivieri
Creating gorgeous courses with Rise 360 is even faster and easier with the new image cropping feature we’ve just released. Whether you’re using an image from Con...
13 days ago
By Mike Olivieri
Terranova 1
How does one share content in 360 review between two memebers that are both course owners?
3 hours ago
By Terranova 1
Prudence Mdaka
Good day, Could you please point me in the right direction? I have attached a screenshot. I created a course in Rise 360, and for the quiz I imported a storyline 360 q...
7 hours ago
By Prudence Mdaka
Darren McNeill
Hi, I have a quiz creates in Rise and the settings are set for 80% to pass but the toggle switch to require a pass to continue is not set to be on, yet users still hav...
8 hours ago
By Darren McNeill
Katina Rozaklis
Hi All, I'm relatively new to Articulate 360 and I've been scouring the resources to try and answer this question but I can't find the answer yet. HR have asked w...
14 hours ago
By Katina Rozaklis
Amanda Michaluk
Hello, I've created a course in Rise 360 that has videos throughout. I have uploaded VTT files for closed captioning for these videos within Rise. Everything appears t...
3 days ago
By Amanda Michaluk
Scott Morgan
Hi, we have many clients using our Rise courses which are communicating with our LRS via xAPI. All of the courses are working for the many of users. But there is one c...
6 days ago
By Scott Morgan
Angie Rodebaugh
Hello Please contact me if you have experience with the Workday LMS. We are considering using Workday and I wanted to get some feedback. Thanks so much Ang...
13 days ago
By Angie Rodebaugh
Elastic Path
I'm looking to get creative with applying branding to some of my rise courses, and would love to see ideas for what people have done to brand their course. There are m...
18 days ago
By Elastic Path
Brian Carrender
So I created a COVID-19 Return to Office course for my company and one of the salespeople loved the format so much, she's asking if they can use it to create clie...
18 days ago
By Brian Carrender
Ravnish Kaur
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has a website, (or an external e-learning platform) where they migrated RISE 360 courses into their content. I want to see how it looks.&...
25 days ago
By Ravnish Kaur
Margaret Richards
Hi - I'd love to see some examples of how ppl have used Rise in blended courses and particularly if you're using rise.com to host. I'm looking for creative exampl...
1 month ago
By Margaret Richards
Alejandro Rojas Ramos
Hello E-Leaning Heroes community, I have an urgent problem. I am using Rise 360 to deliver a course for international participants from all over the world ...
1 month ago
By Alejandro Rojas Ramos
Ronald Brugmans
I create a course in Rise360. Using the Button Stack to create a link to another course. That is working perfect when I use the URL. Only now I use the web...
2 months ago
By Ronald Brugmans
TRACS International Limited
Enjoying creating Rise courses but a bit disappointed with the opening page and the restriction of placing a logo on top of the image which would refine this somewhat....
2 months ago
By TRACS International Limited
Euan Hill
Hi everyone, I recently worked on migrating content into Rise 360 and, reflecting back on the project, these are 5 things that I'd have loved to know before starting t...
2 months ago
By Euan Hill
Stephen Cahill
I typically use RISE to create for various clients for my day-job... But my hobby-job is teaching dance! For this I have a Patreon page that my students can subscribe ...
2 months ago
By Stephen Cahill
Brian Cochran
Hi everyone: I have asked to create an index of sales-related courses in our LMS in Rise. Has anyone ever done anything like this before? Indexing is new to me. Than k...
2 months ago
By Brian Cochran
Celena Turney
Hi all, I just finished making my 1st, very simple course using Rise 360. I would love it if I could get some feedback on it -- from formatting to flow to questions ab...
2 months ago
By Celena Turney
Aaron Blakemore
Hi there, newbie to e-learning in general here. We are looking to author our content in a tool like Rise 360, then export it to html5 without things like the navigatio...
3 months ago
By Aaron Blakemore
Shrav Krishna
Hi, what options do we have to edit or customize the CSS/web elements within a RISE course using a web development tool such as Adobe Dreamweaver or Microsoft Visual S...
3 months ago
By Shrav Krishna