Last Post Replies
Molly Bruzewski
I have been working in Rise all day. Our team are consistent users of Rise. So this omission when uploading the SCORM export to our LMS, I thought was a quirk. But, ev...
28 minutes ago
By Molly Bruzewski
Ameya Kapre
I have come across a few threads that said Articulate can be used to create Newsletter. Newsletter would be around 2 pages long. I'm wondering how do I do that? ...
2 hours ago
By Ameya Kapre
Kelsey Cochran
Hello- I'm hoping to get some ideas. We currently have our training protected in our LMS, but unfortunately, because he have 100s of 1000s of users, it would be ...
13 days ago
By Kelsey Cochran
David Elsinger
Hello! If you have recently published a Rise course on a Moodle LMS (version 3.5 is what I am using), I would appreciate any information (examples) you could shar...
14 days ago
By David Elsinger
Ina Draijer
Hi everyone, I've been asking around in existing threads, but since this is very important for us and kinda urgent, I'm asking here again. We're facing some issues hav...
27 days ago
By Ina Draijer
Diane Simal
Does anyone have a Rise template they can share where they illustrate an interactive Visio -like workflow that is interactive?
1 month ago
By Diane Simal
Anthony Goss
Tabs and accordions do not allow audio in addition to other media like timeline and process blocks. Any workarounds on this one? I know I can embed something fro...
2 months ago
By Anthony Goss
Deborah Saberi
Hi I am looking for software to easily export and import data as an XLF file from Articulate (usually Rise) for translation. I have tried the SDL Trados free tri...
2 months ago
By Deborah Saberi
Martin Sinclair
Hi So far to share Rise courses I've been using the 'share' option and it has worked ok. However, I am wanting to host them somewhere else and I know lots of people us...
3 months ago
By Martin Sinclair
Julie Sullivan
Hello...I am enquiring if anyone has instruction/reference materials for how to ensure that the exported pdf from RISE is accessible (AODA - Ontario). Thank you, Julie
3 months ago
By Julie Sullivan
Laurence Santelli
Hi, I have a problem in Rise. The application correct, modify or translate without reason. I transfer you a video in which you can see what happened. Thank you for you...
3 months ago
By Laurence Santelli
Leslie  Gralnick
Anyone out there loading RISE files into Fazzi? If so, how did you get the files to work for loading. I have tried the insructions that I used for Cornerstone and they...
4 months ago
By Leslie Gralnick
Agnieszka Gorgon
Hello Heroes,  I am getting ready to convert approximately 50 modules built in Rise 360 to a screen reader accessible format. I am not looking to convert them to Stor...
4 months ago
By Agnieszka Gorgon
IO Learning & Development - Onboarding for New Associates
Hi, When I use RISE's multimedia>Embed block function to embed a Qumu* video, I experience the following issue (screenshot below)--simply put, the embedding is not...
4 months ago
By IO Learning & Development - Onboarding for New Associates
Katherine Piatti
hello all, in the recent training by tom on building scenarios in the new rise scenario block, tom linked to two different sets of background images—collections of di...
4 months ago
By Katherine Piatti
Jessica  Goldberg
Hello! Does anyone have any recommendations for a easy-to-use LMS for a company of about 2000 employees. I am looking for something that would support training assignm...
5 months ago
By Jessica Goldberg
Dana Wardlaw
Hi all, I recently suggested that my team consider using Rise with Storyline blocks, as needed, for an online course project. One of our organization's technologists ...
5 months ago
By Dana Wardlaw
Julia Steinier
Hello rise experts. I need to create pdf files/counterparts to our rise courses. Do you have experience with this? If so, would you be willing to share your recommenda...
5 months ago
By Julia Steinier
Cass Netzley
Some of our developers noticed that the system padding below the progress bar in Rise courses had been changed in the past month or so. We had set our style guide up a...
5 months ago
By Cass Netzley
Deanna Fischer
Hi Everyone, What has your experience been with using Rise content in the Adobe Captivate Prime LMS? I heard that it is a bit wonky. Any experience loading up a Rise...
5 months ago
By Deanna Fischer