Last Post Replies
Ian Davies
I have a Rise course embedded in my LMS (Learnupon) using xAPI, and my LMS is configured to forward all xAPI statements to an LRS. However, in the LRS, I only se...
3 minutes ago
By Ian Davies
Rose Alison Smithells
Hey, we are looking to improve our statistics and tracking for all our courses and we notice that a small number of our learners choose to skip all the content and com...
39 minutes ago
By Rose Alison Smithells
Mamta Chhillar
Hi, In one of my Rise courses, I added a "Next Steps" section after the Quiz and when the learner finishes the course and presses the close button, the system sh...
6 hours ago
By Mamta Chhillar
Lyndall Heddle
I am having intermittent issues at work, where Rise will not load and I have a blank screen only. I am using Edge.
8 hours ago
By Lyndall Heddle
Martha Swirzinski
I can't seem to get the Course image to fit the screen. See screenshot. It should look like the word MARVL you see in the image below. In the past, I have not ha...
15 hours ago
By Martha Swirzinski
Kari Kuhberg
Hi there. I have added some SL blocks to my Rise 360 course, one slider interaction and one Drag & Drop. It looks great on the laptop, where it presents it selves ...
20 hours ago
By Kari Kuhberg
Mala Kandadai
Hi Wondering how quizzes that draw questions randomly from multiple question banks work when a SCORM package of the quiz is loaded on the LMS. Does the SCO...
22 hours ago
By Mala Kandadai
Steve Pascoe
Hi, I guess this is a question for an Articulate staff member. I am trying to understand how the licensing for the Real Content in Rise 360 works. As I am an e.learnin...
1 day ago
By Steve Pascoe
Maria Brown
Hello, Is there a template to use for Rise 360 navigation for learners that includes: 1)instructions for navigating the interactive Rise features 2)Technical requireme...
1 day ago
By Maria Brown
Heather Klein
Hello! I'm hosting a RISE360 course in an LMS but learners are not able to resume where they left off with their progress intact. When they go back into the LMS ...
1 day ago
By Heather Klein
E-Learning Person
I've been using a full width image block with a background image to add visual interest between blocks. Then, in the caption section I'll put the title for the next he...
1 day ago
By E-Learning Person
Laura Ducharme
Hello, I have developed a course with embedded web content, both articles and videos. When sharing my course for colleagues to review, we are not able to view the embe...
2 days ago
By Laura Ducharme
Ian Davies
I have a Rise course embedded in my LMS (Learnupon) using xAPI. I have a slide in this course that has a button stack with 10 buttons (labelled 1 to 10) that all...
2 days ago
By Ian Davies
Arunachalam Rama Narayanan
Hello all, I often develop training courses for my (international) customers in English audio. Suddenly it sparks me that, is there any way for Rise 360 to have a vide...
2 days ago
By Arunachalam Rama Narayanan
Abhishek Ravi
One of my user have checkmarks in each section and get 100% on the quiz every time but it never shows completed. Whereas when I took the course, I could complete it an...
2 days ago
By Abhishek Ravi
Michael Steckman
Hi -- I've wondered about this for years, and a colleague just asked me, so (after searching) I decided it was time to post this question, since I imagine others also ...
3 days ago
By Michael Steckman
Jennifer Clarke
Hi all, I've had this feedback on a Rise course and don't have an iPad to check it out on. When I preview using a landscape tablet view, the scroll bar is at the side....
3 days ago
By Jennifer Clarke
Meredith Moore
Hello, we're looking to build an engine in our app to surface content created in Articulate 360. Does anyone have experience doing this? We have engineers but need a b...
3 days ago
By Meredith Moore
Downstream Learning & Development
Hi there, I have created a block of 8 flashcards that I have set up as two cards per block (instead of 3). I have found that the bullet points are not formatting...
3 days ago
By Downstream Learning & Development
Soriano Ariza
Hi all, is there a way to make Rise display vertical videos (16:9) correctly when viewed on a mobile device? More and more content is being recorded in portrait m...
5 days ago
By Soriano Ariza