Last Post Replies
Erin Hommeland
I'd like to be able to designate and save a set of colors that I'm using in each course. Having to copy and paste the HEX codes each time I need to apply a "non -stand...
1 day ago
By Erin Hommeland
Jane Townsley
I have followed the instructions for translating my course, e.g. created a duplicate then exported it as an XLIFF and emailed it to the translator. An initial test wit...
1 day ago
By Jane Townsley
Denise Coon
Hello, I was on a temporary layoff for a couple months over the summer. When I returned to work, my Rise courses were gone. I had exported them but can no longer acces...
1 day ago
By Denise Coon
Emma Keers
Hello, In one of the recent learning heroes emails there was a link to this course: http://articulate-heroes-authoring.s3.amazonaws.com/Trina/View%20this%20in%20...
1 day ago
By Emma Keers
Josiah Oddy
We're experiencing some trouble with xAPI content loading. This is an export from Rise 360 that is causing this problem. On the first load, the content opens no...
2 days ago
By Josiah Oddy
Mark Glover
I am a new user to Rise 360. I have been put into the situation that OSHA training requirements and our SOG's we use are all in .pdf or PPT formats... a...
2 days ago
By Mark Glover
Jonas Cahling
Hi I was wondering if someone know if there is a way to get the PreviewLink in RIse automatic to example a Teams Group. So everyone can see that a new course is b...
3 days ago
By Jonas Cahling
Fi Morrison-Arnthal
Hi I am almost ready to launch my first courses and have been going through UX. My tester used an old iphone 6 and was unable to return back to the lesson when she cli...
3 days ago
By Fi Morrison-Arnthal
PJ Palomaki
Hi, I'm aware that you can embed a web export of Rise 360 course as an iFrame, but is there any way to include the Rise 360 libraries into an existing web app and run ...
4 days ago
By PJ Palomaki
PJ Palomaki
Hi, Are there any resources available to capture quiz results from a self-hosted web export version of a Rise 360 course? Looking to export results to something l...
4 days ago
By PJ Palomaki
Alyssa Gomez
We already know Rise 360 is a powerful authoring tool for online learning, but can it be used to create instructor-led training or in-person presentations? Absolu...
5 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Crystal Horn
Hi everyone! Have you seen our free course on creating social change? You can get a copy on your Rise 360 dashboard to edit and use as you'd like! You can le...
12 days ago
By Crystal Horn
Ameur Hazmani
Hi, i'm new with rise 360 online solution, i exported my first course to XAPI, and i have an LRS working normally Actually when i add simple code like that at my ts-co...
12 days ago
By Ameur Hazmani
Alphonso Hendricks
Here is a link to my attempt at inserting a Click to Call button into RISE. https://rise.articulate.com/share/0qdj4R_CawvnjrxgvqPrg4U23Cf1FxAP Please note, the ...
18 days ago
By Alphonso Hendricks
Deborah Saberi
Hi Can anyone recommend translation software for converting XLIFF files from Rise? We have been using Studio Trados but it is a little over-complicated for...
18 days ago
By Deborah Saberi
John Blum
Has anyone done anything in Rise where headers and footers are used, similar to the way a header and footer appear at the top and bottom of each slide in a PowerPoint ...
19 days ago
By John Blum
Kerri Bishman
I always need to change the index file of a Rise site to aspx and then it works fine on our company SharePoint site, but I just ran into a snag because the Storyline f...
26 days ago
By Kerri Bishman
Sam Horlock
I have a requirement to set up course so that it’ll stop progressing if any cmi_interaction transaction fails to write through the API. The end goal of this is that th...
1 month ago
By Sam Horlock
Adapted Interactive
Hi, Hoping someone can help. We have a Storyline block that we are embedding in Rise. The SL block has a button which when clicked calls a custom ...
1 month ago
By Adapted Interactive
Terri Rodman
I've noticed websites and learning course designers are using gifs and icons more often with less emphasis on stock images. Is there a best practice for usin...
2 months ago
By Terri Rodman