Last Post Replies
Miranda George
Hi! I am looking for some fun, creative interactivity ideas to teach behaviors in Rise 360. Thanks for any and all help!
3 hours ago
By Miranda George
Artem Ismailov
Dear Community, I relaunch the topic created by Toby (HERE), because I'm facing the same issue as he did several months ago . I proceeded to the test on SCOR...
3 hours ago
By Artem Ismailov
Anthony Goss
Tabs and accordions do not allow audio in addition to other media like timeline and process blocks. Any workarounds on this one? I know I can embed something fro...
1 day ago
By Anthony Goss
My Learning
Hi I want to put free form quiz questions into a RISE e-learning. However, I want any answer to be correct ie no specified correct answer. Anyone know how to do this? ...
1 day ago
By My Learning
Deborah Saberi
Hi I am looking for software to easily export and import data as an XLF file from Articulate (usually Rise) for translation. I have tried the SDL Trados free tri...
8 days ago
By Deborah Saberi
Nicole Legault
We’re super excited to share a handy new feature in E-Learning Heroes community: Now folks with Articulate 360 trials and subscriptions can easily grab a copy of the i...
11 days ago
By Nicole Legault
Martin Sinclair
Hi So far to share Rise courses I've been using the 'share' option and it has worked ok. However, I am wanting to host them somewhere else and I know lots of people us...
13 days ago
By Martin Sinclair
Julie Sullivan
Hello...I am enquiring if anyone has instruction/reference materials for how to ensure that the exported pdf from RISE is accessible (AODA - Ontario). Thank you, Julie
19 days ago
By Julie Sullivan
Laurence Santelli
Hi, I have a problem in Rise. The application correct, modify or translate without reason. I transfer you a video in which you can see what happened. Thank you for you...
1 month ago
By Laurence Santelli
Leslie  Gralnick
Anyone out there loading RISE files into Fazzi? If so, how did you get the files to work for loading. I have tried the insructions that I used for Cornerstone and they...
2 months ago
By Leslie Gralnick
Agnieszka Gorgon
Hello Heroes,  I am getting ready to convert approximately 50 modules built in Rise 360 to a screen reader accessible format. I am not looking to convert them to Stor...
2 months ago
By Agnieszka Gorgon
IO Learning & Development - Onboarding for New Associates
Hi, When I use RISE's multimedia>Embed block function to embed a Qumu* video, I experience the following issue (screenshot below)--simply put, the embedding is not...
2 months ago
By IO Learning & Development - Onboarding for New Associates
Katherine Piatti
hello all, in the recent training by tom on building scenarios in the new rise scenario block, tom linked to two different sets of background images—collections of di...
2 months ago
By Katherine Piatti
Jessica  Goldberg
Hello! Does anyone have any recommendations for a easy-to-use LMS for a company of about 2000 employees. I am looking for something that would support training assignm...
3 months ago
By Jessica Goldberg
Dana Wardlaw
Hi all, I recently suggested that my team consider using Rise with Storyline blocks, as needed, for an online course project. One of our organization's technologists ...
3 months ago
By Dana Wardlaw
Julia Steinier
Hello rise experts. I need to create pdf files/counterparts to our rise courses. Do you have experience with this? If so, would you be willing to share your recommenda...
3 months ago
By Julia Steinier
Cass Netzley
Some of our developers noticed that the system padding below the progress bar in Rise courses had been changed in the past month or so. We had set our style guide up a...
3 months ago
By Cass Netzley
Deanna Fischer
Hi Everyone, What has your experience been with using Rise content in the Adobe Captivate Prime LMS? I heard that it is a bit wonky. Any experience loading up a Rise...
3 months ago
By Deanna Fischer
Helen Canning
Can anyone recommend software to translate the XLIFF export file format from Rise? 
3 months ago
By Helen Canning
Anna Taylor
Has anyone using Articulate Rise also used "Pendo"?
3 months ago
By Anna Taylor