Last Post Replies
Anna Taylor
Hey there, everyone! My company has recently built a Moodle site and wants to upload our Articulate Rise courses to this LMS. One of my colleagues is insistent on publ...
2 hours ago
By Anna Taylor
Magali Doriac-Froehlig
Hello! I seem to remember that quiz details aren't reported for Storyline blocks. Is this still the case? (and if so, what a shame). Thanks!
2 hours ago
By Magali Doriac-Froehlig
Heyns du Bruyn
Our office in China wants to translate a course I developed in Rise 360. I have duplicated the course and exported the XLIFF file. Can anybody please recommend a ...
5 days ago
By Heyns du Bruyn
Flora Castillo
Please some one could say me where can I find the space where are the code for include the Analytics pixel?
10 days ago
By Flora Castillo
Flora Castillo
@david Do you have the steps for add the Analytics code for articulate 360?
10 days ago
By Flora Castillo
Andrew Tomko
Hello Rise community. Has anyone developed a simple Rise course on using Skype for Business? I have a very large employee base with an age of 60+ and a self-paced...
11 days ago
By Andrew Tomko
Jim Wright
We have a Rise course published for xAPI. We're hosting this on an internally developed system that currently points to Scorm Cloud as the LRS. If we ...
11 days ago
By Jim Wright
Jennifer Sweeney
Hi all - my company is looking to put together a Rise course that provides suggestions on how to keep a strong mental health during quarantines during COVID-19 social ...
13 days ago
By Jennifer Sweeney
Kari Mitchell
Hi, I'm using RISE to create certification prep & test walk-thrus. At the end of the training, I am wanting the learner to enter their 'certificate ID' that they'v...
19 days ago
By Kari Mitchell
Steve Heinen
I have searched the community and am looking for some guidance on how to translate a course in Rise. I understand that you have to change the labels and als...
20 days ago
By Steve Heinen
Amanda Ensworth-Himes
Hi! I frequently build reflection and notes portlets in Storyline, using JavaScript (pasted below for reference). In this case, I'm attempting to add a reflection port...
1 month ago
By Amanda Ensworth-Himes
eLearning Developer
Is there a recommended playback template in Cornerstone for courses developed in Rise 360? The current Cornerstone template our clients are using does not allow ...
1 month ago
By eLearning Developer
Zach Hunter
I am in a bit of a quandary and have had limited success with locating options. With both Rise and Storyline, I am familiar with how to limit quiz attempts as well as ...
2 months ago
By Zach Hunter
Ryan Blyth
Hi, I have created a series of modules in Rise and I need them translated and copy-edited. I can share the XLIFF file for translation, but i am not sure what the proce...
2 months ago
By Ryan Blyth
Yuval BP
Hi, As I said in my previous discussion, pretty new to Rise 360. I do find the potential to be huge and very eager to start working with the platform. As I've seen in ...
2 months ago
By Yuval BP
Sarah Stevenson
Curious if anyone else has noticed this: when you go to republish a new version of a Rise course as HTML that all of the assets are renamed. So heads up, you will need...
2 months ago
By Sarah Stevenson
Alexis MacMillan
I created a 2004 4th edition SCORM package using the Rise export feature. I am uploading to the LearnWorlds LMS. To function properly, they require that the SCORM zip ...
3 months ago
By Alexis MacMillan
Alex Nevels
Trying to do a work around and embed VO into tabbed interactions/accordions within Articulate Rise. That being said, the acceptable iframe codes feels a bit restrictiv...
3 months ago
By Alex Nevels
Kwasi Agyare
Hello, I wanted to know if you have a method of being able to easily get the lesson id from the export scorm files a given module for the first lesson in the module? ...
3 months ago
By Kwasi Agyare
janel bacote
I am going to be using rise to replace our instructor led on boarding process. We would like to get feedback from newly hired people on this new tool. Does anyon...
4 months ago
By janel bacote