Last Post Replies
Mary Montgomery
I have a video on my SL timeline that I want to start playing when the timeline starts on the slide. It is located at the play head. The only trigger is for it to play...
1 hour ago
By Mary Montgomery
Kim Clarke
Hi Has anyone seen this error on a rise course with the audio time displaying as: ty:aN rather than the actual time? This is only happening on the Ipad. Any suggestion...
4 hours ago
By Kim Clarke
Aaron Farber
I have two questions about author's capacity to set focus in Storyline 360. We are experiencing two focus management issues which create an inaccessible experienc...
1 day ago
By Aaron Farber
Hilary Rainbolt
Hi, We are using Rise for the first time and want to share a quick 'why are we doing this' - looking for tips, something short you would put into FAQs. Tha...
9 days ago
By Hilary Rainbolt
Mary Dempsey
Does anybody have any good gifs to use as a cover photo in Rise 360 for a course on new consumer legislation. Asking for myself.
13 days ago
By Mary Dempsey
Maxi Früh
Hi everyone, I am currently implementing a custom LMS with the goal of being able to launch courses from a existing Rise 360 collection. A key requirement to the LMS i...
22 days ago
By Maxi Früh
Internal Training
Lets see, Rise 360 basic is an e-learning authoring tool. The tool provides exceptional ease of use but balances that with limited functionality. Advanced users ...
26 days ago
By Internal Training
Joanna Miller
Hello, I've created a Rise course with unrestricted navigation, Previous & Next buttons set to On, and a lesson called Review which contains 4 questions built...
28 days ago
By Joanna Miller
Andri deBeer
Hi there, I've added the flashcard grid interaction in my Rise lesson. For some reason, when I adjust the font size, the bullet points in the second block are much lar...
1 month ago
By Andri deBeer
Awardco Training
Has anyone taken a Rise360 file and exported to web zip and then embedded it into a zendesk article?
1 month ago
By Awardco Training
Mauro Gobbi
Hi all, does anyone know how can I import a course created using Rise360 into Fuse Universal as a SCORM module? Thanks a lot in advance! Mauro
1 month ago
By Mauro Gobbi
Antonio Amo Díaz
Would it be possible to stop an embedded video that is playing when I press play on one that is below also embedded? I would also like to know the possibility that a v...
2 months ago
By Antonio Amo Díaz
Thomas Rudolph
Hello everyone My organisation has created an online course using the software Articulate-Rise, which we would now like to market on a website/LMS. The website/L...
2 months ago
By Thomas Rudolph
Anne Lewin
I have exported Rise 360 courses to our new LMS Brightspace and learners are not able to resume back where they left off after closing the course. How can this be fixed?
2 months ago
By Anne Lewin
Sam G
Hi I hope someone can help with this. We have a course with multiple pages and a SL block on each page - pointing to the same SL file hosted on the web. Its the same f...
2 months ago
By Sam G
pooja sharma
Some please suggest which font type we should use in RISE 360 for Vietnam language to support it's accented characters.
3 months ago
By pooja sharma
Kristoffer Høgberg
Hi all, this is a Rise360/Opigno 1.x specific issue, most likely connected to the LMS but hoping someone has experienced the same thing and can provide a magical solut...
3 months ago
By Kristoffer Høgberg
Bill Lindenmuth
I ran a Google Analytics to determine where people were entering our web site. I noticed that many people accessed some of our material in the middle of a lesson. For ...
3 months ago
By Bill Lindenmuth
Haremi Employee
Hi there, I have created a course in Articulate Rise containing four separate modules/lessons. In each module there are various Accordian features. We have just run so...
3 months ago
By Haremi Employee
Sherry McKinnis
Other than creating a multiple choice quiz or having the correct answer as the "input" using Variables, is there a way to create an exercise in Rise (or Storyline...
3 months ago
By Sherry McKinnis