Last Post Replies
Stan Dormer
I have exported a PDF file from a course that has a number of flip cards and noticed that text associated with each flip card or each marker on the graphic is not full...
2 hours ago
By Stan Dormer
Rachael White
Hi Heroes Can anyone tell me if there is a way to upload a third-party SCORM file into a Rise module. We have permission to use it and to host the course in our LMS, ...
9 hours ago
By Rachael White
Courtney Smith
Hello,  I have placed a video into one of my labeled graphic markers and even though the "Show Metadata" box is unchecked, it is still displaying the file name above ...
3 days ago
By Courtney Smith
Krish Lal
Hi, I am trying to remove the youtube logo from Articulate Rise when embedding a video.  I have tried the following (with modestbranding=1) and it is not working.  An...
5 days ago
By Krish Lal
Alvin Fu
Click on this link to view a simple example of an employee orientation / e-induction done in RISE! https://rise.articulate.com/share/AFtH11sTEVT-w9jwXCCBOdmW9WiB86N4  
6 days ago
By Alvin Fu
Jim Murray
Hello community, I created a slide in PowerPoint which contains a short video of chefs in a kitchen (which I set to playback automatically in PPt when the slide start...
7 days ago
By Jim Murray
Zsolt Olah
Good morning community! We're doing an experiment in the xAPI Cohort, and I need a couple of people who could test me something quickly. We're building a free text en...
7 days ago
By Zsolt Olah
Jennifer Merrill
I am wondering if anyone has translated into any of the following languages: Oromo Amharic Kinyarwanda Kiswahili/Swahili Bangla/Bengali Indonesian Bahasa Sinh...
10 days ago
By Jennifer Merrill
Jennifer Merrill
We are thinking about creating 3 CBTs using Rise that will have to be translated into 13 languages. Would love to know your experience with exporting/importing and bes...
10 days ago
By Jennifer Merrill
Bob Mongiovi
Does anyone know if there is any information accumulated for comparing Articulate Rise to Inkling. The company I work for uses Inkling for certain clients that requir...
12 days ago
By Bob Mongiovi
Karin Rex
What is your favorite way to organize a really large program in Rise?  
13 days ago
By Karin Rex
Leonie Schmidt
Hello, we uploaded our Rise Course as a Scorm Package in moodle. We have selected the settings so that the course opens in the same window within moodle. We do not wan...
13 days ago
By Leonie Schmidt
Daniel Brigham
Hi, everyone: I'm in the midst of putting an Articulate Rise elearning template for my team, and thought I would share a brief screencast on some of the decisions I've...
18 days ago
By Daniel Brigham
Chrissie Greeff
Does anyone know if it is possible to use Rise for a Presentation and using the projector 'clicker' to scroll?
18 days ago
By Chrissie Greeff
Karoline Nanfeldt
Hello community, I've run into a peculiar problem that my colleagues and I can't wrap our heads around. Not really sure there's any easy fix but hoping other people m...
19 days ago
By Karoline Nanfeldt
Lisa Tobey
I had to republish a Rise 360 course and can't figure out how to update the link in Cornerstone. Is there anyway to do this without losing the data?
20 days ago
By Lisa Tobey
Bert Meijers
Hi there, Is anyone using Acclaim for their course completion badges? https://www.youracclaim.com  If so, have you created an API for this? Thanks!
20 days ago
By Bert Meijers
Elisha Van Deventer
I have two different surveys embedded into my Rise course (Survey Monkey).  I tested the course through ScormCloud and the course looks as it should, but the embedded ...
25 days ago
By Elisha Van Deventer
Emily Hinteregger
I am wondering if it is possible to track and record responses from courses created in Articulate when hosting the course in Thinkific.   I saw this comment somewhere...
1 month ago
By Emily Hinteregger
Martin Wood
Wanted to see if anyone had any real world performance feedback on how Rise packages are performing on AWS, Azure and other cloud-based storage solutions? We have neve...
1 month ago
By Martin Wood