Last Post Replies
Valencia Scott
Please let me know if there is any way to change the background color within the Process Steps feature. Thank you!
6 hours ago
By Valencia Scott
Valencia Scott
Please consider adding the feature where tabs can be displayed along the left side of the slide in addition to across the top as it is today. Thank you!
7 hours ago
By Valencia Scott
Lisa Silverman
I uploaded our company fonts (Franklin Gothic for headings and Georgia for body) but they look awful in Rise (see pic below). I have them in there as WOFF files and th...
8 hours ago
By Lisa Silverman
Eloisa Amor
Hola, al crear un curso me ha pasado varias veces que se cambian palabras y textos que yo no he escrito por otros de manera automática. Es una locura, pasa una y otra ...
10 hours ago
By Eloisa Amor
Tim Hickman
When starting a section with a black background block, there is an offset at the top. Any idea how to fix this? image attached
11 hours ago
By Tim Hickman
Learning Design
Hi, Is it possible to replace the standard feedback characters (photos) with line drawings of my own character in the various body language poses. I have an expert in ...
11 hours ago
By Learning Design
Vickie Duber
Are there limitations on how many people I can share the course link with for a course in Rise? 50? 500? unlimited?
13 hours ago
By Vickie Duber
mandy king
Hi - I've got a lot to share in my course but want to use just the main text points in my blocks - and expand on the details in an audio file underneath the block...
13 hours ago
By mandy king
Isobelle Rodgers
Is there a way of removing the table lines in Rise?
16 hours ago
By Isobelle Rodgers
Flavia Martins
Hi! I have a question about the randomization of evaluation questions (quiz). I entered 20 questions in total for the draw, but only 10 questions should be part of the...
21 hours ago
By Flavia Martins
Lucille Rowland
Hi, Can anyone advise on how I can change the justification of an image in a tab interaction? The images I add are all left justified and I would like them centred.
1 day ago
By Lucille Rowland
Erin S
Hi there! My team builds courses that get translated into nine languages—typically. Ideally we would like to be able to bundle/package all languages to act as one...
1 day ago
By Erin S
luis regaldo
Necesitos ayuda para ver cómo logro incluir un botón de "salir" en un curso , que a su vez finalice la actividad scorm de moodle y envíe el tracking al Mood...
1 day ago
By luis regaldo
Rupert Abel
Hi, if you have put in your own custom fonts in RISE for body and headings, is there a way to also have the custom fonts in the blocks Statement A, Statement B, Statem...
1 day ago
By Rupert Abel
Crystal Horn
Feeling a little limited by using attachment blocks to share all your PDFs? Here are a couple of alternatives to freshen up your resources list! Both of these methods ...
6 days ago
By Crystal Horn
Dorrien Venables
There is a current Rise general tool limitation in not being able to update fonts on buttons in general as well as lesson titles on the home page. Does anyone ha...
7 days ago
By Dorrien Venables
Talal Parvaiz
UPDATE: EVEN EASIER. DOWNLOAD THE ATTACHED ZIP FILE AND PASTE THE 4 FILES ENCLOSED WITHIN INTO THE "LIB" FOLDER (OVERWRITE OLD FILES) Hey all. I work for a colleg...
9 days ago
By Talal Parvaiz
Sydney Hamilton
Hello! I'm looking for some help with some rise courses that are very slow (5-10s) to load that have been published for web and are being hosted in AWS and surfaced up...
9 days ago
By Sydney Hamilton
Martin Janhuba
Hello everyone, please can someone help me and recommend any tool which I can use for easy translation of Rise 360 course. I am unable to find some good program ...
10 days ago
By Martin Janhuba
stanton mackellar
I have an embedded storyline interaction in a Rise course. We have been running our Rise modules in SharePoint after editing the index/home.html5 to .aspx. E...
12 days ago
By stanton mackellar