Last Post Replies
Temvelo Masuku
Hello, We are having student issues with navigation on a Rise module. At this point, we're not sure if it's an LMS server issue or something to do with the Rise setti...
1 hour ago
By Temvelo Masuku
Angie Elliott
Hello!  I have a number of different text blocks where I am utilizing either the numbered bullet or rounded bullet indented text. In the text box entry the numerals o...
2 hours ago
By Angie Elliott
Gwendolyn Davison
Is there an automated way to check the timing/duration of a Rise course?  
3 hours ago
By Gwendolyn Davison
Training Team
I've added simulations I've made in Storyline to Rise many times. However, I'm creating a course right now, and this is the first time I'm seeing this issue. As users ...
5 hours ago
By Training Team
Brynn Schmidt
I've embedded multiple types of links and I am unable to embed this particular article.  It is open source.  Any ideas of why it won't work? http://veterinarynews.dvm3...
2 days ago
By Brynn Schmidt
Jessica  Goldberg
Hello! Does anyone have any recommendations for a easy-to-use LMS for a company of about 2000 employees. I am looking for something that would support training assignm...
20 days ago
By Jessica Goldberg
Dana Wardlaw
Hi all, I recently suggested that my team consider using Rise with Storyline blocks, as needed, for an online course project. One of our organization's technologists ...
27 days ago
By Dana Wardlaw
Julia Steinier
Hello rise experts. I need to create pdf files/counterparts to our rise courses. Do you have experience with this? If so, would you be willing to share your recommenda...
28 days ago
By Julia Steinier
Cass Netzley
Some of our developers noticed that the system padding below the progress bar in Rise courses had been changed in the past month or so. We had set our style guide up a...
28 days ago
By Cass Netzley
Deanna Fischer
Hi Everyone, What has your experience been with using Rise content in the Adobe Captivate Prime LMS? I heard that it is a bit wonky. Any experience loading up a Rise...
29 days ago
By Deanna Fischer
Helen Canning
Can anyone recommend software to translate the XLIFF export file format from Rise? 
1 month ago
By Helen Canning
Anna Taylor
Has anyone using Articulate Rise also used "Pendo"?
1 month ago
By Anna Taylor
Taylor Sikes
We are trying to implement xAPI Articulate output offline in a progressive Web app (PWA). However, we are having issues with caching the output file structure on mobil...
2 months ago
By Taylor Sikes
Krish Lal
Hi, I am trying to remove the youtube logo from Articulate Rise when embedding a video.  I have tried the following (with modestbranding=1) and it is not working.  An...
2 months ago
By Krish Lal
Zsolt Olah
Good morning community! We're doing an experiment in the xAPI Cohort, and I need a couple of people who could test me something quickly. We're building a free text en...
2 months ago
By Zsolt Olah
Jennifer Merrill
I am wondering if anyone has translated into any of the following languages: Oromo Amharic Kinyarwanda Kiswahili/Swahili Bangla/Bengali Indonesian Bahasa Sinh...
2 months ago
By Jennifer Merrill
Jennifer Merrill
We are thinking about creating 3 CBTs using Rise that will have to be translated into 13 languages. Would love to know your experience with exporting/importing and bes...
2 months ago
By Jennifer Merrill
Bob Mongiovi
Does anyone know if there is any information accumulated for comparing Articulate Rise to Inkling. The company I work for uses Inkling for certain clients that requir...
2 months ago
By Bob Mongiovi
Karin Rex
What is your favorite way to organize a really large program in Rise?  
2 months ago
By Karin Rex
Leonie Schmidt
Hello, we uploaded our Rise Course as a Scorm Package in moodle. We have selected the settings so that the course opens in the same window within moodle. We do not wan...
2 months ago
By Leonie Schmidt