Last Post Replies
Greg Paul
Training tutorial as I'm building a training course is NOT written in English, how do I change that so I can understand what is written to guide me?
7 hours ago
By Greg Paul
Bobby Sizemore
Just looking for some feedback on how well scenarios built in Storyline 360 works in Rise 360.
8 hours ago
By Bobby Sizemore
Bobby Sizemore
What is the best way to get custom characters made that look like our company employee/s?
6 days ago
By Bobby Sizemore
Jesse Kortuem
Articulate Rise videos will not play when mirrored to AppleTV. Anyone else having this issue?
20 days ago
By Jesse Kortuem
Eugene Paseka
Hello, In the exported Rise 360 SCORM 2004 package I'm changing "index.html" file. There in the javascript section below we have a bunch of useful functions, e.g.&nbsp...
23 days ago
By Eugene Paseka
Heather Longtin
Has anyone already created a Brazilian Portuguese Rise label XLIFF they would be willing to share? Thanks!
28 days ago
By Heather Longtin
Tim Murphy
Hi, sharing some fixes for the extra whitespace that sometimes appears in Rise. This whitespace issue happens: When using a Heading_Paragraph block alone in a section....
29 days ago
By Tim Murphy
Bryan Buckley
Has anyone else tried embedding Brightcove iframes into a Rise 360 course?
1 month ago
By Bryan Buckley
Gerold Schmidt
Hi All what is your experience about the best story-size (in SL360) and format to integrate into rise360 as block? The SL block is interactive (drag&drop) with voi...
1 month ago
By Gerold Schmidt
Kim Park
Hello everyone, I'm trying to do some Benchmarking to see if anyone from a Utility Industry is using Articulate Rise? I am presenting a Business Case for Rise 360 and ...
2 months ago
By Kim Park
Anna Taylor
I am looking to see if anyone has an example of a Rise course integrated in Moodle. Before my company takes the jump, they want to see what it would look like.&n...
2 months ago
By Anna Taylor
Beth Hickman
Has anyone tried to upload storyline PPts. or Rise 360 modules into a call center program called Verint??
2 months ago
By Beth Hickman
Irina Poloubessov
Dear colleagues, Could you please share your user experience with managing translation of Rise courses, using the export-import XLIFF format? With this feature a cou...
2 months ago
By Irina Poloubessov
Kelsey Cochran
Hello- I'm hoping to get some ideas. We currently have our training protected in our LMS, but unfortunately, because he have 100s of 1000s of users, it would be ...
2 months ago
By Kelsey Cochran
David Elsinger
Hello! If you have recently published a Rise course on a Moodle LMS (version 3.5 is what I am using), I would appreciate any information (examples) you could shar...
2 months ago
By David Elsinger
Ina Draijer
Hi everyone, I've been asking around in existing threads, but since this is very important for us and kinda urgent, I'm asking here again. We're facing some issues hav...
3 months ago
By Ina Draijer
Diane Simal
Does anyone have a Rise template they can share where they illustrate an interactive Visio -like workflow that is interactive?
3 months ago
By Diane Simal
Anthony Goss
Tabs and accordions do not allow audio in addition to other media like timeline and process blocks. Any workarounds on this one? I know I can embed something fro...
4 months ago
By Anthony Goss
Deborah Saberi
Hi I am looking for software to easily export and import data as an XLF file from Articulate (usually Rise) for translation. I have tried the SDL Trados free tri...
4 months ago
By Deborah Saberi
Martin Sinclair
Hi So far to share Rise courses I've been using the 'share' option and it has worked ok. However, I am wanting to host them somewhere else and I know lots of people us...
4 months ago
By Martin Sinclair