Last Post Replies
Greg Gilbert
We are trying to get a few Rise courses published and hosted on SalesForce. In addition, we need to capture certain data such as who took the course, when did they tak...
1 day ago
By Greg Gilbert
Samuel Auger
Hi, as anyone ever created a smiley sheet survey in Rise? If so, did you published for a LMS? And how did you collect your results? I'm trying to fig...
2 days ago
By Samuel Auger
Simon Haines
UX Generally, deleting content follows one of two paths: there is a confirmation dialogue (not a toast) which explains that this action is permanent and requires...
3 days ago
By Simon Haines
Kiama  Community College
I am wanting to add SCORM which was created by a third party to our RISE 360 course. I have this third party SCORM as a zip file and think it has been created in Story...
3 days ago
By Kiama Community College
Lauranne Payne
I saw someone posted that you can edit the index.html file on a published Rise course to pull information. Is there a way to do this to pull the course name and...
3 days ago
By Lauranne Payne
Dustin Norwood
Hi all, We have a series of courses that have embedded Padlet iframes to allow for peer interaction. We'd like for users to be able to post videos. However, in some br...
6 days ago
By Dustin Norwood
Kazeem Salau
Hello Team, I understand that you have put in a million of effort in creating the on-screen left-hand side floating action menu on the rise floating bar (as attached)....
9 days ago
By Kazeem Salau
syamkumar v
Hi, Many video and activity resources are available in our internal LMS. Is there a way to incorporate those using the resource ID into our courses?
17 days ago
By syamkumar v
Sarah Bramhall
Was able to successfully upload a video to Rise earlier this morning but no longer can. Please advise!
17 days ago
By Sarah Bramhall
Jennifer Merrill
Hello! I love Articulate products and am trying to build an eLearning that contains 6 surveys/polls. The goal is to incorporate social learning into the eLearning so t...
17 days ago
By Jennifer Merrill
Claudia Musekamp
Hello, how could I change the text color here, from white to black? Thank you in advance.
18 days ago
By Claudia Musekamp
MEGAN Horsley
Please help. I am in the middle of my capstone course and have lost all that I’ve created. My school gave me a license to use under my university email. However, I wan...
19 days ago
By MEGAN Horsley
MEGAN Horsley
Please help. I am in the middle of my capstone course and have lost all that I’ve created. My school gave me a license to use under my university email. However, I wan...
19 days ago
By MEGAN Horsley
Kate Redfern
Hi all, I love being able to change the content width of my text blocks - this looks great. Will the other blocks be updated to be able to do the same any time soon? F...
28 days ago
By Kate Redfern
Alison Coops
We've picked out a bunch of the Rise real content courses and are tweaking them and adding audio, both to make them 508 compliant and for people who just like audio. T...
1 month ago
By Alison Coops
Barbara Airulla
I am using the microlearning template "Training Refresher". I am customizing it with content of tips to perform a task versus learning objectives. The template provide...
1 month ago
By Barbara Airulla
Sherie Guess
I am using my work email as my Articulate ID and paying for my subscription out of my own pocket. My subscription is up for renewal and there is now a seat available o...
1 month ago
By Sherie Guess
Charlotte King
Hello, I'm trying to understand if I can have one background in rise with the blocks sitting on top For example a sky background image with the blocks sliding over thi...
1 month ago
By Charlotte King
Alison Coops
Hello, I LOVE the real content courses! I'm currently getting the Maria Konnikova on Poker, Decision-making... ready for our use. (The main thing we do is add audio to...
1 month ago
By Alison Coops
Amanda Eakins
Hi everyone, Can you please tell me if there is a way to have MS Power Bi connect and pull data from Reach 360?
1 month ago
By Amanda Eakins