Last Post Replies
Kerry Munz
Less than two weeks ago, Articulate 360 had an outage due to failures in our infrastructure systems that support our platform. After detailed analysis, we're now shari...
1 day ago
By Kerry Munz
Kerry Munz
We’re sorry. At Articulate, we are committed to your success and owning our mistakes. One of our core tenets as a human centered organization is being responsible and ...
16 days ago
By Lauren Connelly
Teisia Wantuch
Based on your feedback, we've introduced even more formatting options to even more blocks! About a month ago, we introduced new enhancements for text blocks, giv...
16 days ago
By Renee Paskell
Robert Freeman
Would be a nice addition to be able to right click on a block and have it be able to be moved to another page of content within a build you are working on. There are t...
1 hour ago
By Robert Freeman
Rock Hymas
When you need feedback on a course, Review 360 makes it easy to share your e-learning with stakeholders and collect their thoughts. It’s always been a handy timesaver—...
2 hours ago
By Yvonne Urra-Bazain
ela vel
Hi! The new micro learning feature is great and was needed for a long time. The question is: how do I take a unit from a regular course and copy its content to a new m...
3 hours ago
By Jessica Stobart
Stacy Huber
Hi, I develop training for franchisees, so we do not work with a LMS. Currently I develop training in Storyline. Within the Results screen I have been able...
3 hours ago
By Phoebe Lu
Laura Kim
Is there a reason why double and single quotes always appear straight when typed directly into Rise (' and " vs ‘ and “)? I can only get curly quotes if the ...
4 hours ago
By Phil Foss
Susan Ruiz
The font in my labeled graphics does not match the font I've chosen in my theme. I did not find a way to change the font in the marker pop-ups. Is there a way to do this?
4 hours ago
By Walt Jones
Alissa Perez
Today I published a Rise course that contains a fairly lengthy Scenario block -- the scenario contains about 7 different characters, but only 2 poses of each. The Scor...
4 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Janice Carson
Hi Everyone. I am new to articulate and hope you can assist. I am looking to create a scenario-based video quiz (to help with success for those who do not speak Englis...
4 hours ago
By Janice Carson
Robert Dyni
I'm adapting some content from a course I found: "Master the art of verbal communication." There's a video in this course that I'd like to use, but need to know if I c...
5 hours ago
By Luciana Piazza
Justin Chambers
Hey all, I'm experiencing an issue with importing assets into Rise 360 courses where the colors don't match my lesson headers despite using the same hex code. For inst...
5 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Francesca Pastore
Hi, When is AI going to be available in Rise? I was expecting it in March ..
6 hours ago
By Luciana Piazza
Ncc Ncc
How a downloaded SCORM or xAPI file downloaded from a trial version of Rise 360 be imported into a licence version of Rise 360 for editing
6 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Ray Parkinson
Hi everyone. I've just built a microlearning course using Rise 360, and noticed that when I changed to a green accent colour, it adds a green colour overlay over the c...
7 hours ago
By foreverstudios foreverstudios
Ian Coltman
This functionality seems like a total no-brainer... what gives? I mean C'mon... most of Rise is pretty well thought out, but this is ridiculous.
7 hours ago
By Ryan O'Connell
Alison Hass
For several days now, my team has only been able to access Rise sporadically. We all work remotely so have different internet providers. The odds of all us simultaneou...
7 hours ago
By Luciana Piazza
Natashia Bearam-Edmunds
Hi all, I struggled with this for a few weeks now so thought I'd share my solution to adding equations in Rise that display inline and without the need for images, as ...
9 hours ago
By Luciana Piazza
ADRIAN VILLAFRANCA
Hello everyone, I have been invited by one member of the team to participate in finalizing a project. How ever, I realised that my free trail period is on...
9 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Katie Helka
Hi there! I'm new to articulate and am not sure if I'm missing something or if what I'm trying to do isn't supported. I'm hoping to have people try knowledge che...
9 hours ago
By Sarah Muffly
Madhuri Rahman
Hi, The start button is invisible on my quiz and you can't see when an option has been selected within each question. The start button is there - if you hover over it ...
10 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Visitry Inc.
Hello, I am having difficulty publishing my module to share with non-articulate members. It seems the link that is provided to share requires an email with an active s...
10 hours ago
By Luciana Piazza