Last Post Replies
Kerry Munz
Less than two weeks ago, Articulate 360 had an outage due to failures in our infrastructure systems that support our platform. After detailed analysis, we're now shari...
1 day ago
By Kerry Munz
Kerry Munz
We’re sorry. At Articulate, we are committed to your success and owning our mistakes. One of our core tenets as a human centered organization is being responsible and ...
16 days ago
By Lauren Connelly
Teisia Wantuch
Based on your feedback, we've introduced even more formatting options to even more blocks! About a month ago, we introduced new enhancements for text blocks, giv...
16 days ago
By Renee Paskell
Davor Jozic
Are there any secrets to formatting text on a flash card stack. I am trying to list some items, but have to use the trial and error method to get the spacing rig...
1 hour ago
By Francis Pellerin-Venne
Francesca Pastore
Hi, When is AI going to be available in Rise? I was expecting it in March ..
1 hour ago
By Francesca Pastore
ADRIAN VILLAFRANCA
Hello everyone, I have been invited by one member of the team to participate in finalizing a project. How ever, I realised that my free trail period is on...
3 hours ago
By ADRIAN VILLAFRANCA
Alison Reeves
The reporting for microlearning is set with complete/incomplete or passed/incomplete. What triggers this status? I was wondering if the bottom of the page needs to be ...
5 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Karen Olave
Hello, Is it possible to create a certificate in Storyline 360 that will pull the user's name from the LMS and add it as a Storyline block in Rise? I have seen discuss...
8 hours ago
By Karen Olave
Janice Carson
Hi Everyone. I am new to articulate and hope you can assist. I am looking to create a scenario-based video quiz (to help with success for those who do not speak Englis...
9 hours ago
By Janice Carson
Veronis Lawyer
Hello all, A stakeholder reached out to me after they noticed their team was not receiving credit for a course, which was supposed to be uploaded in Cornewrstone. Howe...
10 hours ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Anika Müller-Karabil
Dear Community, We are looking for support - we are experiencing trouble re the upload of Rise360 Micro-Learning modules into Moodle. Initially, the upload worked with...
10 hours ago
By John Cooper
Stacy Huber
Hi, I develop training for franchisees, so we do not work with a LMS. Currently I develop training in Storyline. Within the Results screen I have been able...
11 hours ago
By Phoebe Lu
Robert Dyni
I'm adapting some content from a course I found: "Master the art of verbal communication." There's a video in this course that I'd like to use, but need to know if I c...
11 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Bernadette Cain
Can you include a transcript when using Rise 360? If so, how do I do that?
12 hours ago
By Rachel Miller
Mandatory Training
Hello everyone, please how can i add text-to-speech in rise 360?
12 hours ago
By Jordy Anderson
Donna Dupuy
Hi, We have sent a Xliff file from an existing Rise course to be translated and received it back as a Word Document. We used Transolution Xliff Editor and s...
12 hours ago
By MaryJo Moncheski
Visitry Inc.
Hello, I am having difficulty publishing my module to share with non-articulate members. It seems the link that is provided to share requires an email with an active s...
12 hours ago
By Visitry Inc.
Unitas Articulate
Hello, I am trying to upload videos to my course. They are filmed in portrait mode but when I open the file on my computer they still play in the correct way - when I ...
13 hours ago
By Lindsie Schoenack
Jaime JC Cascalheira
Is it possible to change the line spacing in Rise 360?
13 hours ago
By Kathryn Wheeler
Norma Kaplan
I tried to create a scenario where two people could face each other and have a conversation. This is in Rise 360. Is that possible and if so, can I see how it was deve...
13 hours ago
By Nathan Wilson
Victor Rivera
we work with your Articulate platform and we have been using it for some years now. A few days ago one of our clients told us that they could not upload the SCORM file...
13 hours ago
By Victor Rivera
Bob Karl
Is there a quick/easy way to add automated voice over to Rise 360 courses?
13 hours ago
By Kristin Bowser
Norman Merritt
I have a client who wants to be able to run a report of all users that shows % completion of a Rise course (rather than Complete/Incomplete or Pass/Fail) as a way to t...
13 hours ago
By Norman Merritt