Last Post Replies
Allison LaMotte
Hi Rise 360 users! We’ve been hearing that course localization can be a painful, time-consuming process. We hate that it’s such a frustrating experience, so we’re work...
15 days ago
By Articulate2 CT&D
Kerry Munz
Less than two weeks ago, Articulate 360 had an outage due to failures in our infrastructure systems that support our platform. After detailed analysis, we're now shari...
23 days ago
By Kerry Munz
Teisia Wantuch
Based on your feedback, we've introduced even more formatting options to even more blocks! About a month ago, we introduced new enhancements for text blocks, giv...
1 month ago
By Rohan Shaw
Jamie Wilson
Is there a way to have a fill in the blank question with no right or wrong answer, so once answered there is a response but it doesn't show "incorrect". I'm trying to ...
4 minutes ago
By Kerilyn Stawicki
Emma McGrath
Hi everyone, I have uploaded a Rise course to our LMS and then completed it. When I then go back to look at different lessons, the continue button block has disappeare...
1 hour ago
By Brad Aleman
Hayley Traub
I want to create a course in rise and then make it available on a website for purchase since there is no LMS. Does anyone have experience on how to do this? Is there a...
1 hour ago
By Phil Foss
Will Findlay
Today, we had another issue where someone contacted us, saying they completed a Rise course, but it didn't give them credit in the LMS. It got me thinking, why don't w...
2 hours ago
By Will Findlay
Laura Jackson
I've created a course that has a few quizzes and I'd like to have the student's quiz results integrate to our Salesforce. Is that possible?
2 hours ago
By Luciana Piazza
V. Blue Lemay
Hi, I wanted to upload my Rise 360 portfolio to Google Cloud. I have watched two videos that explain how to do it. I've followed all of their steps, including gi...
3 hours ago
By Jose Tansengco
Michael Fekete
Hi. I imported Storyline interactive block into a Rise course. It works, as promised, but it is smaller (by at least 20% from the look of it) than an embedded MP...
3 hours ago
By Michael Fekete
Ann Godmere
When switching between review and edit, Rise takes you to the top of the lesson and you lose your place. This can also happen when you close a a labeled graphic after ...
3 hours ago
By Luciana Piazza
Tracy Barnes
I found some older posts about this topic, so I'm looking for current information. Is there a find & replace text feature in Rise 360 now? Thank you!
3 hours ago
By Douglas Edwards
Megan Castles
Hi, Are there any tips for working with the Apex Theme cover images, I've selected the Split Left Image and it's incredibly hard to crop the image at the right s...
3 hours ago
By Diane Western
Arushi Singhal
To build my course more interactive i would like to add text to speech in Rise 360.
3 hours ago
By Jose Tansengco
Boyan Jourdan
Hi there is there a way to export the questions in a question bank in Rise as excel or similar? Thanks Bobby
3 hours ago
By Jose Tansengco
Dorothy Miller
Hi I'm using the Rise 'Note' Block and I only want the box with text filled and the outer 'background' to be white - is this possible with Rise? Example: if I ch...
3 hours ago
By Jose Tansengco
Elyse Marrocco
Hi. Is there a feature in Rise that allows you to add a feature where the learner "fills in the blank" but you don't need to provide a correct or incorrect answer?
3 hours ago
By Jose Tansengco
Beth Sargent
Hi All, Is there a way to use a specific color palette for a course in Rise 360? I see the capability to upload custom fonts but is there a way to edit existing or upl...
3 hours ago
By Amy Heyman
Carrie Eaton
I see this request and am wondering if it's already functional? In the tab interaction, the font size on the tab is smaller than the text on the tab. In the content of...
3 hours ago
By Luciana Piazza
Deanne Ogilvie
I have just found that once I have uploaded an MP4 video using the Multimedia Block, I can't fast forward the video. Does anyone know if it's because I am viewing it i...
3 hours ago
By Jose Tansengco
Paul Casey
Hi All, Just wondering apart from adding just the one colour in the course theme settings, can you change any of those Accent colours? As I go throu...
3 hours ago
By Luciana Piazza
Sara Mehrabi
Hello, I created a course in Articulate 360 with my free trial account. I am aware that after my free trial ends I will not have access to edit my course. ...
3 hours ago
By Jose Tansengco
Nancy Garrison
Hi, Is there a plan to update Rise to export XLIFF 2.0 files? My translation vendor will be requiring this version. Thank you! Nancy
3 hours ago
By CLIC Learning