Last Post Replies
Allison LaMotte
Hi Rise 360 users! We’ve been hearing that course localization can be a painful, time-consuming process. We hate that it’s such a frustrating experience, so we’re work...
4 hours ago
By Dominik Ginthier
Kerry Munz
Less than two weeks ago, Articulate 360 had an outage due to failures in our infrastructure systems that support our platform. After detailed analysis, we're now shari...
27 days ago
By Kerry Munz
Teisia Wantuch
Based on your feedback, we've introduced even more formatting options to even more blocks! About a month ago, we introduced new enhancements for text blocks, giv...
1 day ago
By Jimmy Webster
Ithar Falak
Introduction: Decoding the Audi S4 Welcome to our comprehensive guide on Audi S4 common issues and modifications. As enthusiasts and experts in the automotive realm, ...
3 minutes ago
By Ithar Falak
Josh Kuo
Hello, I have been trying to update/add a video for the last 2 days in Rise, and it is always stuck in the "Processing video" state. I left the window open overnight, ...
26 minutes ago
By Charlie Leake
Kompetenslaget
All of a sudden I notice that images don't zoom/enlarge when clicked anymore in Articulate Rise. I don't know when this stopped working, I only just noticed it. I have...
27 minutes ago
By Karin Rex
Kara Rosson
Are you able to add your logo in Rise Microlearning? I am not seeing the option for logo under cover page like I do in a course.
1 hour ago
By Andrew Papple
Josh Harris
Hello, I have made a Rise 360 course with two embeded videos. We want to allow users to pause the videos to review information on screen, and to move the playhe...
2 hours ago
By David Tappenden
Noémie Coffre
Bonjour, je travaille sur un projet RISE avec des traductions dans plusieurs langues. Nous avons procédé à un test de traduction en passant par la fonctionnalité d'exp...
2 hours ago
By Noémie Coffre
Darla Yancho
Can we disable zoom-on-image in the Timeline block yet in Rise? The answers I see are from several years ago, and seems very strange that this feature cannot be turned...
2 hours ago
By Jimmy Webster
Deborah Kelly
Hi I can't get my head around how I can have audio throughout a Rise 360 course, making it accessible for those with vision issues. Can anyone help, please?
2 hours ago
By Deborah Kelly
Patti Swiech
I am trying to determine how I can import audio files into scenarios, preferably in Rise 360, but would also like to know if it can be done in Storyline 360 . I ...
2 hours ago
By Nenad Radovic
Karen Parker-Peters
Hi, is it possible in Rise to run a report or view the activity of course owners and/or collaborators? Thanks!
6 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Sam Hill
I think I may have come across/reported this before. I'm testing some Rise content for accessibility, and have found images that have a caption defined will always rea...
6 hours ago
By Sam Hill
Jamie Derry
Hello! Wondering if anyone else is having this issue, or if I am just misunderstanding something. As designers, we hold the most seats in our subscription, but t...
9 hours ago
By Lauren Hives
Loading Systems
A former employee made a table that contains images (see link). At the moment I am trying to make a similar table where I also need to insert images in a table. H...
9 hours ago
By Keegan Black
Lawrence Williams
Is it still possible to export content from Rise 360 to Rise.com, as outlined in this article: https://access.articulate.com/support/article/Rise-360-How-to-Export-You...
11 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Colleen Turkington
Hi. I have a video that has already been created that I would like to add to a Rise 360 course. The video is housed on my filing system, and does not have closed capti...
13 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Rachel Arnold
Hi all, I am creating a course in Rise : https://rise.articulate.com/share/G2uvuQt6f3PDnIRYhFAhuXuXCwejAYY6 In Step 2: Create Aligned Assessments, I created a si...
14 hours ago
By Rachel Arnold
Sami Darwish
Hi All, I recently uploaded a bunch of SCORM 2004 packages into Workday and built programs out of the courses. I am using track by completion set to 100%, and there is...
15 hours ago
By Sami Darwish
Harry Carter
Is there anything available that allows for hyperlinks/# to another part of a course? Regards, Harry Carter
16 hours ago
By Ryan Waddell
Brittany Kerr
Right now it is showing a black screen, is there a way to add a thumbnail image from my video as the cover instead of a black screen?
17 hours ago
By Kim Oates
Jennifer Sweeney
Greetings - looking for some clarification on the following 2 points: Reach 360 pricing (not the pro version, the version that's included with our existing subscripti...
17 hours ago
By Lucy Wood