Last Post Replies
Allison LaMotte
Hi Rise 360 users! We’ve been hearing that course localization can be a painful, time-consuming process. We hate that it’s such a frustrating experience, so we’re work...
6 days ago
By Allison LaMotte
Kerry Munz
Less than two weeks ago, Articulate 360 had an outage due to failures in our infrastructure systems that support our platform. After detailed analysis, we're now shari...
20 days ago
By Kerry Munz
Teisia Wantuch
Based on your feedback, we've introduced even more formatting options to even more blocks! About a month ago, we introduced new enhancements for text blocks, giv...
1 month ago
By Rohan Shaw
Frank Suraci
Hi everyone, we are trying to host Rise module export files in our Sharepoint site but are running into issues. Whenever we try to open the index.html file it just sho...
11 minutes ago
By Luciana Piazza
Robin Larrabee
I noticed in Rise (not sure why I didn't before) that I have 2 sets of folders. I want to move courses from one set of folders to another, but I don't have the option ...
31 minutes ago
By Robin Larrabee
Danny Cole
I have a set of Multiple Choice questions as a pre-assessment for nurses. It appears that the learner cannot go back to a previous question once they have moved to the...
1 hour ago
By Steven Benassi
Michael Fekete
I use the interactive "accordion" block to create a glossary list for Rise courses. I need the items to be alphabetized, but if I don't know all the terms before...
1 hour ago
By Steven Benassi
Wang Tingting
How to set up on Rise 360. You must complete the download of the inserted file above before you can go to the next page.
2 hours ago
By Steven Benassi
Adele Newberry
Hi could you help please? I would like to change the font size of some of the text in blocks. Is this possible? I highlight and right click and an option is "show font...
2 hours ago
By Michael Francis
John Freiberger
Hello, I am looking for some guidance on the types of changes or updates to a course that can impact the progress of students who are currently enrolled that I r...
2 hours ago
By John Freiberger
Abbie Hinton
Hi all, When I go to upload a custom front to Rise, it continues to return an error. I am uploading a .woff file type. Any hints? Thanks!
2 hours ago
By Michelle Thomas
John Beaudoin
Considering creating a regular company newsletter which consolidates a lot of important links to other assets (websites, PDFs, etc) as a Rise course to host on our LMS...
3 hours ago
By Crystal Simon
Jaime JC Cascalheira
Is it possible to change the line spacing in Rise 360?
4 hours ago
By Dominik Ginthier
Nicolas Leuba
Bonjour, Pouvez-vous me dire quels types de SCORM sont compatibles pour les e-learning dans un LMS? (successfactors) D'avance merci pour votre aide, cordialement Nicol...
4 hours ago
By Nicolas Leuba
Jessy Userstam
I want to distribute Rise content directly to my target without using an LMS, Web format, etc. via a link for example. How can I proceed ? I know that there is the pos...
5 hours ago
By Jessy Userstam
Jo Dynon
I've used Rise for a long while, but newer to working in/leading a larger team. Is there a way to create a custom label set that can flow through to everyone in the sa...
5 hours ago
By Nina Berggren, SKKs utbildningsavdelning
Cynthia Klein
Hi! We have a lot of content in a CCMS (DITA XML). I need to export that content and import into Rise 360. Can I import content into Rise 360? If so, what format(s) ca...
7 hours ago
By Karen Holtmaat
ela vel
Hi! The new micro learning feature is great and was needed for a long time. The question is: how do I take a unit from a regular course and copy its content to a new m...
8 hours ago
By RAQ Learning
Marie-Christin Kimme
Hello, we are currently facing problems with a labelled graphic and text fields that are displayed behind the following elements in the course (e.g. "Next" button). Th...
9 hours ago
By Marie-Christin Kimme
David Isoa
Hi, new user here. When I add a video block to a rise 360 course, it only allows MP4 upload. Can we embed or link a video?
10 hours ago
By RACHEL SCHMITT
Kevin Baker
How do you backup your Rise content?
11 hours ago
By Tim St. Clair
Tim St. Clair
I'd really love a list where I could have icons - with the layout of the numered list. But it's not a thing, and I sometimes compromise and use the 'image and text' -...
11 hours ago
By Tim St. Clair
Bess Crawford
We're having an issue with several of our Rise courses. The verbiage that says, "Where the road leads, I will go. Along the stark desert..." keeps repopulating even af...
14 hours ago
By Bess Crawford