Last Post Replies
Allison LaMotte
Hi Rise 360 users! We’ve been hearing that course localization can be a painful, time-consuming process. We hate that it’s such a frustrating experience, so we’re work...
24 hours ago
By Dominik Ginthier
Kerry Munz
Less than two weeks ago, Articulate 360 had an outage due to failures in our infrastructure systems that support our platform. After detailed analysis, we're now shari...
28 days ago
By Kerry Munz
Teisia Wantuch
Based on your feedback, we've introduced even more formatting options to even more blocks! About a month ago, we introduced new enhancements for text blocks, giv...
2 days ago
By Jimmy Webster
Chi PHAN
Hello, I tried to import an xlf translation for the text label in RISE but it is not working. Even when I try again by exporting and then importing (no modification) a...
43 minutes ago
By Samira Baumann
Marvie Mulder
Lesson headers can give learners a handy summary of what the next section of content is about. Sometimes, though, that information is obvious without a header. And oth...
1 hour ago
By Jacobs Lu
Sean Murphy
The labeled graphic is doing a great job for the first lesson. After the first lesson, it is missing the graphic, and only inserting the text from the label. Any idea ...
2 hours ago
By Sean Murphy
Storyline Developer
Hello All, Facing scrolling issue with the Rise module on Moodle or any other LMS. When a learner exits the course in the middle of a module (without completing...
3 hours ago
By Storyline Developer
Phoebe Lu
Hello, I just couldn't find the answer here. I tried to use a neat Microlearning template in Rise. Under "Theme", I cannot find the tab "Logo". What if I want to add a...
4 hours ago
By Alison Harden
Kara Rosson
Are you able to add your logo in Rise Microlearning? I am not seeing the option for logo under cover page like I do in a course.
4 hours ago
By Alison Harden
Caleb Walton
Hi all, I'm hoping someone else has faced this issue and has a good suggestion for me. We have a staff member who was creating content and is on extended leave ...
8 hours ago
By Caleb Walton
Darla Yancho
Can we disable zoom-on-image in the Timeline block yet in Rise? The answers I see are from several years ago, and seems very strange that this feature cannot be turned...
11 hours ago
By Ainsley McKenzie
Kassie Pidd
All default text in text blocks has now changed colour. This is extremely frustrating as we have designed OVER 600 COURSES to have the dark grey font colour (#313537) ...
11 hours ago
By Susan Marie Liwanag
Chance Hunter
I knew where this function was before the change in the format of block settings. I've found a few threads here with directions on how to do it, but they all seem to b...
12 hours ago
By Phil Foss
Angelique Summerset
Everyone on our team is experiencing this error message (attached), and we can't do any authoring in Rise. We've refreshed, rebooted, but we can't open any Rise files....
13 hours ago
By Angelique Summerset
James Hicks
Is there a way in RS360 to create footnotes and internal linking within in a page. In other words, I want to use a superscript number or asterisk in-text (as one would...
13 hours ago
By K. Deb Cook
Daphne Dansby
We are converting to a new LMS. This LMS can allow users to download a course for offline viewing. Are Rise 360 courses compatible with this capability?
13 hours ago
By Daphne Dansby
stanton mackellar
I have an embedded storyline interaction in a Rise course. We have been running our Rise modules in SharePoint after editing the index/home.html5 to .aspx. E...
13 hours ago
By Anne Scott
Ned Whiteley
I am currently developing an electronic User Guide in Rise and in Section 2 of the guide I cover System Operation. This section includes a list of topics in two column...
14 hours ago
By Jeffrey Davis
Alena Ayers
I have created a course in Rise with some links to external websites. When you click on the link within the editing window the link website opens in a new target windo...
14 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Rafael Vivian
Hi guys, how are you? Since yesterday, 04/22/2024, our courses, when exported in PDF, the images that were inserted simply do not appear, as they do not exist, the tex...
14 hours ago
By Bárabra Bonini
Dianne Ospina
Is there a way you can remove the arrow button when you start the Process interaction? I did not really notice that having the Start and Arrow button may be a li...
15 hours ago
By Celeste Graeff
Tom Oscar
Is it possible to link to subheading with it the same Lesson? I want the learner to be able to jump ahead in my lesson? Items have unique id so could these used an old...
16 hours ago
By Martha L
Neil Leslie
I'm a Moodle newbie who can't get his head around tracking. So far, I've got tracking that shows what a learner has viewed, but very little else. I want to be ab...
17 hours ago
By Jamie Warren