Last Post Replies
Allison LaMotte
Hi Rise 360 users! We’ve been hearing that course localization can be a painful, time-consuming process. We hate that it’s such a frustrating experience, so we’re work...
14 days ago
By Articulate2 CT&D
Kerry Munz
Less than two weeks ago, Articulate 360 had an outage due to failures in our infrastructure systems that support our platform. After detailed analysis, we're now shari...
22 days ago
By Kerry Munz
Teisia Wantuch
Based on your feedback, we've introduced even more formatting options to even more blocks! About a month ago, we introduced new enhancements for text blocks, giv...
1 month ago
By Rohan Shaw
Carrie Eaton
I see this request and am wondering if it's already functional? In the tab interaction, the font size on the tab is smaller than the text on the tab. In the content of...
1 hour ago
By Silvia Milanova
Edward Smith
Has there been any discussion on adding an audio file to an accordion or tabs interactions?
2 hours ago
By Samantha Hare
Katherine Piatti
i would sometimes like to add an image to the feedback for a knowledge check/quiz question. have any of you found a way to do this? thanks!
2 hours ago
By British RedCross
Ravi Singh
I am writing to bring to your attention a critical issue that I have encountered with the Rise Articulate platform regarding translation functionality. Recently, while...
3 hours ago
By Ravi Singh
Paul Casey
Hi All, Just wondering apart from adding just the one colour in the course theme settings, can you change any of those Accent colours? As I go throu...
3 hours ago
By Aletta Buehler
Tom Oscar
Is it possible to link to subheading with it the same Lesson? I want the learner to be able to jump ahead in my lesson? Items have unique id so could these used an old...
4 hours ago
By Sam Dobson
Deanne Ogilvie
I have just found that once I have uploaded an MP4 video using the Multimedia Block, I can't fast forward the video. Does anyone know if it's because I am viewing it i...
6 hours ago
By Deanne Ogilvie
Team Academy
Hello! A heading or the title of a Rise course is changed by a paragraph or a line break, depending on the device and screen size. Words are separated and, for example...
6 hours ago
By Team Academy
Basak Gokcora
Hi all, I have built my content by using the process tool in Rise 360 and I don't need a "summary" slide at the end for my content however I can't seem to find a butto...
7 hours ago
By Amanda Reddicliffe
Sara Mehrabi
Hello, I created a course in Articulate 360 with my free trial account. I am aware that after my free trial ends I will not have access to edit my course. ...
8 hours ago
By RS Learning
Hayley Traub
I want to create a course in rise and then make it available on a website for purchase since there is no LMS. Does anyone have experience on how to do this? Is there a...
13 hours ago
By Hayley Traub
Aleksandra Hayne
HI everyone I am trying to copy paste a bibliography type of text (lots of hyperlink!) into Rise, but the hyperlinks turn to text when I paste into Rise. They the...
14 hours ago
By Rebecca Fellows
Erica Zimmer
Suddenly, the continue button set to Complete Block Directly Above setting won't work on Video Blocks or Storyline block. It won't unlock. Up until now, they wou...
16 hours ago
By Kelly Auner
Alina Schmalz
Hello, can anybody help me? Is it possible to invalidate revielinks that have been shared?
16 hours ago
By Stacie Jordan
Nadia Peters
I've developed an entire training piece under a "microlearning" content, however I now want to have the same info included in a "course" format. How can I quickly chan...
17 hours ago
By Carrie Cooper
SibaPrasad Padhi
I would like to add a poster image to a video in rise. Currently i am unable to add this in rise but i can see the example in the Rise template. Could you guide us how...
17 hours ago
By Adam Yerger
Nikita Patel
I have built several onboarding guides in Rise that are fully checklists for new employees. If I go in and mark some items as complete leave the program and relaunch, ...
17 hours ago
By Nikita Patel
Megan Castles
Hi, Are there any tips for working with the Apex Theme cover images, I've selected the Split Left Image and it's incredibly hard to crop the image at the right s...
17 hours ago
By Diane Western
Ann Godmere
When switching between review and edit, Rise takes you to the top of the lesson and you lose your place. This can also happen when you close a a labeled graphic after ...
18 hours ago
By Ann Godmere
Lynn Nester
For one of my courses, I need to change the information in the step number to refer to a Bible verse number. I'm unable to do that and adding the information in the bo...
18 hours ago
By Eric Santos