In Articulate Quizmaker, you can add a script to each slide where you plan to record narration. The script will help you stay on track while you're recording, but it won't appear in your published quiz.
There are two ways to access the narration script for each slide in your quiz.
Using the Notes Panel
The quickest way to access the narration script is to use the Notes panel below your slide workspace in Slide View. If you don't see the Notes panel, click the Timeline and Notes bar at the bottom of the window, and then select the Notes tab.
After you open the Notes panel, it'll remain visible as you switch between slides, making it easy to add and edit your script. Just type your script into the Notes panel, or copy and paste it from another source.
When you're ready to record narration, click the Narration script icon on the Record Microphone window. See this tutorial to learn more about recording narration.
Using the Narration Script Window
You can also enter your script directly into the Narration Script window. Here's how:
- First, navigate to the slide you want to edit, and then do either of the following:
- When the Record Microphone window appears, click the Narration script icon.
- Type your script into the window, or copy and paste it from another source.
- When you're finished, click Close to exit the Narration Script window.
- Then click either Save or Cancel to exit the Record Microphone window. (If you recorded or edited narration, click Save. If not, click Cancel. You're narration script will still be saved if you click Cancel.)
The Record Microphone and Narration Script windows must be closed before you switch to a different slide, and then reopened when you need to use them again. Any changes you make in the Narration Script window will also be reflected in the Notes panel (see above).