After adding a character into your quiz, you can use Articulate Quizmaker's character tools to quickly change the character's expression, pose, perspective, or crop without deleting and reinserting it. Here's how:
- In Slide View, click once on the character to select it. This reveals the Character Tools on the Quizmaker ribbon.
- Click the Design tab.
- Use the buttons in the Styles group to adjust the style of your character. The options will be different for illustrated and photographic characters.
- For illustrated characters, you can change Character, Expression, Pose, and Perspective.
- For photographic characters, you can change Pose and Crop.
- Use the buttons in the Arrange group to change the character's layer, alignment, or rotation.
- Bring Forward: Click this option to bring the character forward one layer on the slide. Or, click the small arrow next to Bring Forward and choose Bring to Front to move the character to the very front layer of the slide.
- Send Backward: Click this option to send the character back one layer on the slide. Or, click the small arrow next to Send Backward and choose Send to Back to move the character to the very back layer of the slide.
- Align: Use this option to align the character with the slide or with other objects on the slide.
- Group: Grouping is a handy feature for moving, resizing, rotating, flipping, or changing other attributes of several objects at the same time—as if they were a single item. To group objects, hold down your Shift key while selecting two or more objects on the slide, click the Group selector, and choose Group. To ungroup objects, click the Group selector, and choose Ungroup. To regroup objects, click the Group selector, and choose Regroup.
- Rotate: Click this option to rotate the character. Choose one of the options listed, or choose More Rotation Options to enter a specific rotation value.
- Use the Size group on the ribbon to crop or resize your character.
To learn how to use the character tools on the Format tab, see this tutorial.