Your Articulate 360 subscription includes full access to the Content Library 360, a collection of professionally-designed slide templates and quiz assets that dramatically speeds up development and wows your audience.
Quizmaker 360 is tied directly into the Content Library 360, so you can browse templates and add them to your assessments with the click of a button. All you need is an internet connection.
Be sure to check the Content Library 360 often. We're constantly adding new templates to inspire you and keep your designs fresh.
- First, do any of the following to open the Content Library 360 browser in Quizmaker:
- Press Ctrl+Q to browse graded questions.
- Go to the Insert tab on the ribbon and click Graded Question, Survey Question, Freeform Question, or Replace Result, depending on the type of slide you want to add to your quiz.
- In Question List View, go to the Home tab on the ribbon and click Graded Question, Survey Question, or Freeform Question.
- In Question List View, go to the Home tab, click the Edit Result drop-down arrow, and choose Replace to choose a different result slide template.
- Use the theme filters on the left side of the window to narrow your results even further. (Click a filter to enable it. Click it again to clear it.)
- Click a slide thumbnail image for the template you want to use. Its title and description will appear on the right side of the window.
To learn more about each slide type, see these user guides:
To add a Content Library 360 template to your project, just browse to it as described above, select it, then click Insert Question in the lower right corner. (Click Replace Result Slide if you’re browsing result slide templates.) It’s that easy!
When you add a Content Library 360 template to your quiz:
- The slide you chose will be automatically added to your quiz.
- You can use theme colors and theme fonts to quickly customize the template to match your brand requirements or style guide.
- The theme of the template will be added to the themes gallery on the Design tab of the Quizmaker ribbon.
- All the layouts for the template will be added to your slide masters, and you may customize them as you’d like.
- The feedback layouts for the template will be added to your feedback master, and you may customize them as you’d like.