Slide View in Articulate Storyline gives you complete control over the appearance of individual slides. It's the default view for some freeform question slides and the only view for non-question slides. Use Slide View to do the following:
- Add and edit slide content
- Add and edit media
- Add interactive objects
- Apply animations and slide transitions
- Customize your course design
- Edit feedback layers
Working with Question Slides
When you're working with question slides in Slide View, you can also edit the following properties:
For even more control over question properties, switch to Form View.
Switching to Slide View
To switch to Slide View, do any of the following, depending on your current view.
- Double-click a slide.
- Select a slide and press F3 on your keyboard.
- Select a slide and click the Slide View icon in the lower right corner of the screen (beside the zoom slider).
- Select a slide, go to the View tab on the ribbon, and click Slide View.
- Right-click a slide and select Edit.
- Press F3 on your keyboard.
- Click the Slide View button in the upper right corner of the workspace.
- Double-click a slide in the Scenes panel on the left side of the window.