Notecard interactions are a simple click-and-reveal activity that lets learners explore virtually any type of content in a freeform way by clicking notes on the slide. You can use notecard-style interactions to:
- Chunk related information in tabs interactions
- Launch courses using creative menu navigation
- Rapidly prototype or wireframe a course
- Display interactive audio notes or soundboards
- Summarize instructional design tips
- Present a list of dos and don’ts
Challenge of the Week
This week, your challenge is to share an example that demonstrates how notecard interactions can be used in e-learning.
NOTE: Your entry can be anything from a rough concept to a polished example. The challenges are open to everyone, regardless of experience or skill level. If you need technical or creative help with your project, please ask in our forums and reference the challenge number you’re working on.
Downloads and Tutorials
- Storyline 2: Simple Notecard Interaction
- 5 Minutes to Fantastic: Build a Notecard Interaction with Storyline in 5 Minutes
- Storyline: Notebook Outline Interaction
- Storyline: Drag and Drop: Corkboard Interaction
- Storyline 2: Bulletin Board Interaction
Last Week’s Challenge:
Before you check out this week’s challenge, take note of the amazing checklist interactions your fellow community members shared over the past week:
Wishing you a noteworthy week, E-learning Heroes!
New to the E-Learning Challenges?
The weekly e-learning challenges are ongoing opportunities to learn, share, and build your e-learning portfolios. You can jump into any or all of the previous challenges anytime you want. I’ll update the recap posts to include your demos.