Ready for today’s five minutes of Storyline inspiration? Give me just five minutes and I’ll show you how Storyline’s intuitive workflow makes it easy to build cool stuff, fast. Today we’re building a fun notecard interaction. Let’s go.
Notecard interactions are a simple click-and-reveal activity that lets learners explore virtually any type of content in a freeform way by clicking notes on the slide.
Thanks for checking it out! Hoping to use this template in your next project? Grab the finished download right here.
Check out my other “5 Minutes to Fantastic” videos:
- 5 Minutes to Fantastic: Create a Tabs Interaction with Storyline in 5 Short Minutes
- 5 Minutes to Fantastic: Build a Timeline Interaction with Storyline in Under 5 Minutes
- 5 Minutes to Fantastic: Design a Drag-and-Drop with Storyline in Under 5 Minutes
- 5 Minutes to Fantastic: Build a Notecard Interaction with Storyline in 5 Minutes
- 5 Minutes to Fantastic: Make a Checklist Interaction with Storyline in 5 Minutes or Less
Keep checking E-Learning Heroes for all the latest videos, and follow along on Twitter with #5tastic.