Add life to your Articulate Presenter 360 courses with an ever-growing library of illustrated, realistic, and photographic characters.
Go to the Articulate tab on the PowerPoint ribbon, click Character, and choose Insert Character.
When the character browser opens, choose a character, expression, pose, and perspective, then click Insert.
If the character you want to use isn’t installed on your computer yet, hover over it and click the Download from 360 button that appears. (An orange circle with an exclamation point will appear if you’re disconnected from Articulate 360.)
Click the filters on the left side of the character browser to narrow your search. (To turn off a filter, just click the category again.)
Use the drop-down in the upper right corner to change the sort order, and use the slider in the bottom left corner to zoom in and out.
Characters behave like other images in PowerPoint. After adding them to your course, you can move, resize, crop, format, and animate them.
- Select the character you want to edit.
- Go to the Articulate tab on the PowerPoint ribbon, click Character, and choose Edit Character.
- When the character browser opens, select a new character, expression, pose, and/or perspective.
- Click Insert Character.
Tip: When you edit a character in Presenter 360, most formatting you applied to the original character will be undone, including size, crop, picture effects, and animations. If you used several formatting options on the original character that you want to keep intact, it’s faster to do this:
- Add a new character to your slide rather than editing the existing character.
- Use the Format Painter and Animation Painter in PowerPoint to copy formatting and animations from the original character to the new character.
- Delete the original character.
- Resize and crop the new character as needed.