In Quizmaker 360, the term "player" refers to the interface around the perimeter of your slides. It includes navigation buttons, a clickable question list, a seekbar, and a volume controller.
On laptop and desktop computers, you’ll see the full, standard player. On tablets and smartphones, you’ll see the all-new responsive player that adapts to the screen size and orientation of the learner’s mobile device.
You can customize the player features, colors, fonts, and text labels. And the same player settings affect both the standard and responsive players, so you only have to make your customizations once. (The responsive player doesn’t support color and font properties. See this interactive demo for details.)
Here are some examples of how different player configurations can change the appearance of a quiz.
To access the player settings, go to the Home tab on the Quizmaker ribbon and click Player.
To learn how to customize each component of the player, explore these user guides:
- Choosing Player Features
- Customizing the Question List
- Changing the Player Colors, Font, and Font Size
- Customizing the Text Labels
- Changing the Browser Settings and Player Size
- Changing the Resume Behavior
- Enabling Right-to-Left Language Support
- Saving and Switching Players
- Restricting Which Mobile Device Orientations Learners Can Use