In Engage '09 you can easily customize the look of the borders in your interaction, and it just takes a couple clicks. Here's how:
- Open your interaction in Engage and select Interaction Properties.
- Choose the Colors and Effects tab on the left edge of the window.
- Under Media Borders, use the dropdown to select a different option:
- Rounded Corners is the default. It makes your images and videos look like this:
- Drop Shadow makes your images and videos look like this:
- None means your images and videos will appear without a border at all, like this:
- Click OK to save your changes. Next time you publish, your videos and images will appear with the border style you selected.