If you've got a fairly big or involved Engage ’09 interaction, users might find that the clicking noise they hear when navigating through the interaction starts to get a little annoying. Here's how to remove the sound effects. This won't affect the sound related to any audio or video you've added to your interaction.
Turn Sound Effects On or Off
- Open your interaction in Engage and select Interaction Properties.
- Click the Colors and Effects tab.
- Under Sound Effects, unmark the box labeled Play sound effects.
- Click OK to save your changes.
- Publish your interaction, and next time you launch the interaction, no more clicking noise. That’s it.