We're all human. We make mistakes from time to time. Enter Articulate Engage's customizable spell checker!
Using the Spell Checker
To check the spelling in your interaction, do any of the following:
- Press F7 on your keyboard.
- Go to the first tab on the ribbon, and click Spelling.
- Go to the first tab on the ribbon, click the drop-down arrow beside Spelling, and choose Spell Check.
- Go to the Format Text tab, and click Spelling (looks like a blue check mark).
Engage will let you know if it encounters any words it doesn't recognize. Use the Spelling window to correct or ignore the highlighted words.
Customizing the Spell Checker
Engage lets you customize your spelling and auto-correct options. You can even add custom dictionaries. To access these options, do either of the following:
- Click the round Articulate button in the upper left corner, and click Engage Options. Then click Spelling Options or AutoCorrect Options.
- Go to the first tab on the ribbon, and click the drop-down arrow beside Spelling. Then choose Spelling Options or AutoCorrect Options.
For help customizing these options, see Spelling Preferences, Proxy Settings, and Other Options.