Interested in learning about our newest mobile player? Check out the responsive player for Storyline 360 and Studio 360.
To resume a course in the Articulate Mobile Player app, simply launch it again. Whether it picks up where you left off or takes you back to the beginning depends on how it was launched and how it was published.
Content Will Always Resume Where You Previously Left Off When...
- You click a link in the course that opens another app, such as your mail app or web browser, then return to the course.
- You switch to another app, then return to the course.
- You reboot your mobile device, then launch the course again.
Content Might Resume Where You Previously Left Off When...
- You exit the course, then launch it again.
- You start viewing one course, then switch to another course, and later return to the first course.
- You start the course on a computer, then switch to viewing it on your mobile device.
In each of these scenarios, the resume setting in the course itself determines whether it'll pick up where it left off or take you back to the beginning. To learn how to adjust the resume setting in Articulate content, see these tutorials:
|Storyline||Studio 360||Studio '13|
|Storyline 360||Presenter 360||Presenter '13|
|Storyline 2||Quizmaker 360||Quizmaker '13|
|Storyline 1||Engage 360||Engage '13|