Articulate Online has several built-in reports to help you track and analyze your content items and learners. You can also create your own custom reports. Watch these video tutorials to learn more about each report type.
Quiz and Survey Results
- Score Results: How did people score?
- Answer Breakdown: How did people answer?
- Attempt Detail: How did a user answer?
- Activity: What was the activity for a content item?
- Traffic: How often was an item viewed?
- Progress: How many slides did people view?
- Popular Content: Which content was viewed the most?
User and Group Reports
- Group Activity: What content did a group view?
- User Activity: What content did a user view?
- Active Groups: Who were my most active groups?
- User Activity: Who has not viewed a particular course?
- Active Users: Who were my most active users?
- Guestbook Responses: What were the responses to a guestbook?