Do you outsource your voice talent? Or, maybe you record narration in a third-party audio program? No problem! Just import your audio files into Articulate Presenter.
- Go to the Articulate tab on the PowerPoint ribbon, and click Import Audio.
- Select the slide where you want to import audio, and click Browse at the bottom of the window. Tip: You can also double-click a slide to open the browse window.
- Locate the file you want to import, and click Open. Presenter supports the following file formats:
- If you selected multiple audio files at the same time in the previous step, you'll be asked to confirm the import order. Use the buttons on the right edge of the window to rearrange the import order, then click OK.
- Click OK to close the Import Audio window.
It's easy to delete previously recorded or imported audio. Just select the slide, and click Remove.