Quizmaker ‘09’s slide transitions are a nice way to stylize your quiz or survey content. Quizmaker offers several choices for slide transitions. Here’s how to apply them:
- In Quizmaker, open a question by double-clicking on it.
- Click Slide View.
- Click the Animations tab.
- In the section of the toolbar labeled Transitions to This Slide, use the dropdown menu to choose the effect you'd like to apply to the current slide.
- Use the Speed dropdown to select a speed for the transition.
- If you'd like to use this transition for all slides in your quiz, click Apply To All. (Otherwise, the transition will only be used on the current slide.)